Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply The OoC
Rules and Guidelines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:35 am
The OoC

Hello and welcome to The OoC! This is a place where Guildmembers can just kick back and relax after a long day of RPing. Much like Gaia's ChatterBox, you're free to say whatever you want, however you want to, as long as you're courteous to others! (However, we realize that this description doesn't really seem to fit the ChatterBox at all)..

Remember, this is a whole forum devoted to OoC chat! So go crazy! Feel free to make your own threads, hangouts, and whatever else you can think of, just as long as you follow the Rules!

Also, since this is just a generally OOC thread, don't be afraid to let your inner GDer come out! Speak your mind, ask questions, start debates.. Whatever you want! It's totally up to you!

Anywho! Write about whatever you like, here! To heck with grammar*!

* I just died a little inside...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:36 am
Rules

1. Please, keep all sexual content OUT of The OoC! This is a PG-13 Guild, and we'd like to keep it that way.

2. No advertising. (If you'd like to advertise something, please notify me and I will add it here: Ally Threads and Guilds).

3. No spamming.

4. Please, refrain from using vulgar language in The OoC.

5. No flaming!

6. Please, do not beg for gold! I cannot stress this enough!

(If you have a suggestion or comment which you would like to express, please do so here: | - What Do You Want? - |).

That about does it! Just try your hardest to respect other Members of the Guild and enjoy!

Thank you and welcome to The OoC!

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The OoC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers