Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:58 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile had his hand on his chin and his head down deep in thought thinking about his next move since this guy claims the swords are here. Unfortunately Zeramaru's trick worked. Brile heard Zeramaru say 'look here' and he indeed looked. Brile looked at Zeramaru's face and realized that his sharingan was activated so Brile got a little uneasy and at this point was expecting anything to happen.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:18 am
User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

Keigo's head turned around, seemingly "looking" around the room. He could not hear what the two men were talking about, but he could feel the tension growing in the room. He was not interested in their own discussions, but he was more interested in achieving his own goals. This chakra signature, was it Brile? Brile, who had gone missing some time ago in Cloud? What was he doing here in Snow? Keigo could not help but wonder to himself.

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

iZann

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:00 pm
Zeramaru then deactivated his sharingan. "If I wanted I could have used a genjutsu right there be more careful" Zeramaru said as he then transfered into the human puppet Jack.
"I'm not Zeramaru I'm his brother the former yukikage he just has two bodies anyway I dont know of any sword or the location of the current kage" Jack said as he and the puppet melted into snow and was gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:13 pm
/// Brile ~~~/

Brile just stood there silent. He had to get that sword one way or the other, even if it meant to search the office. Brile then looked over at the other person in the office and had a strange feeling about it him. "who are you? i feel like i know you from somewhere." Brile said looking over at the apparently blind person.  

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:37 pm
User Image
_____-//// Keigo

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice…

"Really?"
Was all Keigo said when Brile asked him the strange question. He did not even look at Brile, merely glancing around the room.
"Now this is a problem. I came here to talk to Zeramaru, and I was going to wait until you two finish. Now I'll have to look for him again..."
Keigo muttered as he turned around and walked out of the office.

This emptiness is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:46 am
/// Brile ~~~/

After the Kiego left Brile stood there for a little with no choice, he had to search the office. And with that Brile began to search the office looking for a giant sword, how hard would that be to find. Brile finally found it in a cabinet at the side of the office. Brile then took the sword out and strapped it onto his back. He then walked out of the office on his way to the gates.

brileone

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:45 pm
Kazu arrived inside the Office and said "Yukkikage-Sama, I have the Medical scrolls you asked for."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:54 pm
(Who is the Yukikage?)  

Zombie Swagger

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 am
((Right now, no one, Im the only one in the village, but im expecting havock to reclaim the village.))

Seeing no one there, he kept the scrolls and took ALL of the scrolls for snow jutsu that he had seen in the desk.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:51 am
(All I know is Yuki is getting scraped...)  

Zombie Swagger

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:18 pm
((Might as well...))

Kazu feeling really bored decided to learn a couple of new jutsu.

Yuki jetto (snow jet)

(1/2) Kazu gathered up chakra into his throat and did the handsigns and tried to make the snow go out, Only a small amout came out.

(2/2) He used it again using the same procedure and a jet of snow came rushing out of his mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:22 pm
Kazu continued to read through the scrolls and learn jutsu
Yuki Peretto (Snow Pellet)

(1/3)
Kazu tried the same concept as the snow jet, when he tried to make a pellet come out, a pebble size snow came out insted of the fist sizeed on.

(2/3)
Kazu then tried it again, this time it was fist size but easily crumbled.

(3/3)
Kazu tried it one more time, this time it went flying, as strong and a big as it needed to be.  

RaiTenguOni

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:25 pm
Kazu decided to learn one last jutsu before resting

Yuki Henge no Jutsu (Snow Transformation Technique)

(1/3)
Kazu started to learn the jutsu by using the old henge jutsu, he accidentaly turned himself into a rock.

(2/3)
Kazu then decided to follow the scroll, he did some handsigns and tried to turn himself into snow, but to no avial.

(3/3)
Kazu then tried again, it was sucessful, and he had so much fun, he turned himself into a snowman!

Kazu then rested to regain his strength  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:55 pm
Hyourou no Jutsu (Ice Prison Technique)

{1/5}
Kazu Built up chakra and formed the handsigns, He tried using a jutsu and touched the ground, nothing was formed.

{2/5}
Kazu used he jutsu again, this time, a mound was formed, but it was soft and easily topled.

{3/5}
Kazu tried again and this time, it was really ice, but it was weak and small, not able to contain a person

{4/5}
Kazu then reused the jutsu, forming handsigns, and gathering chakta. When the ice came out, it was as big as it can, but still quite weak

{5/5}
Kazu once again used the jutsu, this time, it was as strong and big as it needed to be.  

RaiTenguOni

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:55 am
Kazu started getting bored, so he took all the scrolls, the sacred scrolls, jack's coat, gloves, Jack's Special crossbow, Searched the table, and foun the crossbow ammo And left.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 35 36 37 38

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff