Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Rainbow Glacier Generator Terminal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:19 pm
This terminal sat at the center of the Rainbow Glacier solar panel heat and growth generator complex. Six huge panels were built by Kazahana Sousetsu to bring spring back to the frigid Snow Country. When the hexagonal crystal was placed into the terminal, the gigantic solar panels would activate warming the area, when the sun's rays would strike the panels, it would greatly increase the generator's capacity to warm the surrounding area, quickly spurning plant growth and melting the surrounding snow and ice. Because the generator was incomplete, the area was still subject to snow and ice in certain places. Koyuki planned to study and refine the generator and hopefully allow it to permanently remove the cold marking the country.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:41 pm
zolo says"cool" then leaves  

Damien Jolon

4,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:52 pm
Just spreading the word "ok every one who wants to be part of the Anbu?" "here are the rules: to join the anbu you have to be able to his me 3 time and only a Chunin and up you must be a natural Snow village Chunin and up" kamai then quotes (just because you pass the test and are in don't mean i cant kick you out with force with Gyou permission first)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:49 am
Jack looked at the terminal and he started to examine it.
"the snow seemed to have blocked the panels." Jack said as he carefully wiped the snow off of the panels.
"I should create a back up system to this generator." Jack said as he started work on creation of a second generator.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items