Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Field #1(outside) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:01 pm
After spending the entire day, he finally got the training down. Although it wasn't mastered, Zane was able to form electricity in his hand without it hurting. Scorched marks were all over his body. "Heh...Boo...sha!" he exclaimed as he collapsed on the ground, completely worn out from the intense training.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:14 pm
Zane finally awoke after hours of sleeping, his body was still extremely sore. "Ugh that's smarts," Zane yelled as he strecthed his body. "Maybe a relaxing dip in the hot springs might help," Zane said as he gathered his things and left for the hot springs.  

BluewolfofMibu

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:10 pm
(Beofre the match)
1/5
*takes out a scroll fileld with gennin earth jutsus* All of these will help me in my match. Hm...let start with Senbon no Iwa (Stone Needles) *makes hand signs. *focuses chakra and a needle forms from the earth but dosnt fly*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:13 pm
2/5 Lets try that again *makes hand signs* Stone Needles * *makes a bunch of needles but still not able to control them* Less needles, more control  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:21 pm
3/5

*focuses chakra* Stone needle *stone needled become airborne but fly sideways and hits tree  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 4:28 pm
4/5

*focuses chakra and one needle flys and hits target* Alright, lets do one better.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Plexilate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:07 pm
((Your RPC is in two places at once? She's at the fighting arena and she's here training at the same time? I don't understand...))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:51 pm
Plexilate
((Your RPC is in two places at once? She's at the fighting arena and she's here training at the same time? I don't understand...))

I meant to make this before since i would have this move anyway. i had started it before but never finished it  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:01 pm
5/5

*makes a clone that begins running at top speed. makes hand signs* Stone needles *focuses chakra and 5 needles from the earth hit the moving clone that dissapears*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff