Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
SCAMMER ALERT: PROTECT YOURSELF, DAMMIT D< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Danger! Danger!
  Will Robinson
View Results

Airabellah

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:16 pm
kewl,i just joined this guild and that was some good info,thanks and sweet guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:12 pm
OMG! someone tried to hack me today! scream  

xMoiCHi

Simplistic-Tyranny

Vice Captain

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:28 am
Guys, keep in mind this guild is viewable to the public, and due to the fact it's one of the more popular guilds...it gets a lot of attention.

Because of that, I'm going to have to ask everyone to STOP posting scam pm's they recieve. Mainly out of the safety of all Gaians out there. I already know we have members who have ill intentions in 'promoting us' by using our banner to hide their FLP's. Considering it's not rocket science to nab a code. I don't want anyone being subjected to this.

So please, DO NOT PASTE YOUR SCAM PM IN THIS GUILD. I WILL DELETE THEM WITHOUT WARNING AND PROVOCATION.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:36 pm
darnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!1  

xXSuperCloudXx

Rainbow x Toxic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:35 pm
Simplistic-Tyranny
Jason Da Psycho
You need to add Norton anti-virus on there razz
You're shitting me.

Have fun with your trojans! Norton has proven to have been one of the most shittiest AV programs ever.

Amen! Norton's a b***h!!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 am
theres this one scam that shows a flying giftbox you know the special oones that give you items you click it and it will show th ehousing robot you know bidlue or something nad it says error sorry about that i need your user name and your password two times please and we will work on getting your special giftbox in your inventory soon  

Tarouchoo

ii_xxmoonlitestar_ii

3,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:44 pm
i got hacked and i'm rly sad crying i'm soo blue.. the account dat got hacked waz called xxmoonlitestarxx but now iz renamed moe_moe_32...very weird name and ma avi'z naked!! some1 stole all ma stuff an gold!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 am
Simplistic-Tyranny
Jason Da Psycho
You need to add Norton anti-virus on there razz
You're shitting me.

Have fun with your trojans! Norton has proven to have been one of the most shittiest AV programs ever.

that's true ._. my mom likes it, wont let me delete it and get a better system ._. dang it  

ZeroBlackRabbit

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces