Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
This is actually really interesting... xD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Ish-Kabibble]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:17 pm
I know it's sad that I never gave a damn about the weather...

So I've been following the Democratic election and I find it completely hillarious that there's this BIG of a split between Obama and Hillery. xD

I've seen polls of Democrats who have said that they wouldn't vote if their candidate didn't get the nomination. This is absolutely wonderful news for us Republicans. :] Maybe McCain has a better chance than I had origionally suspected.

Oyes.

I'm sorta confident.

...and it never gave a damn about me.

Click...? Pweese?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:21 pm
I actually think we have a chance at winning this election. The challenge is to convince our fellow Republicans to get over thier anti-McCain sentiments and to go vote for our nominee.  

Garrett31212

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:03 pm
Sorry Garrett31212. But I will NOT vote for McCain even if you bribed me with some Mikimoto pearls.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:59 pm
So who ya gonna vote for? Obama? Clinton? They're far more liberal than McCain, so if you vote for them in protest of McCain's liberalism, you're not accomplishing anything all.  

Garrett31212

Lord Bitememan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 6:25 pm
Okay stareyed, why won't you vote for him?  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 8:49 pm

No vote in the election is pretty much a vote for a Democrat. Your vote for McCain cancels out a Dem's vote. If too many Republicans don't vote[even for McCain] then it's like handing the election over on a silver platter.

[Ish-Kabibble]

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:06 pm
I agree. McCain would be better than anyone else left on the ballot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:45 am
[Ish-Kabibble]

No vote in the election is pretty much a vote for a Democrat. Your vote for McCain cancels out a Dem's vote. If too many Republicans don't vote[even for McCain] then it's like handing the election over on a silver platter.

I may vote for McCain jut to keep Obama out  

Kingthor2282

Garrett31212

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 am
Kingthor2282
[Ish-Kabibble]

I may vote for McCain jut to keep Obama out

This is the attitude we Republicans need to adopt at this stage in the election.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:49 pm
Interestingly enough, while I'd kill to get McCain in there, I've read a lot of analysts that have said it might be better for the party if McCain didn't win. Not only is a recession looming, and trouble in the Middle East an ever-present fixture, but the internal fighting he could bring about could be very bad, and the 2010 midterms are another Republican-heavy class. I'm not certain where I stand on this, actually. There's been a lot of damage to our Congressional holdings, and 2010 will decides the state delegations that will determine redistricting. In some ways I can see what these analysts are saying, it might be best to give the Dems their turn. . . and enough rope to hang themselves with it.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

The Republican Guild of Gaia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces