Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply West
Rook

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:32 am
Rook

(Starter RP #8 is finally here! I hope you all enjoy it)!

Plot:

"Have you found the criminal," screeched a Corvine from across the street.
"Not yet, sir! We're still after him," replied Constable Swift.
"Please, inform me when you do! How dare he infiltrate the sanctity of The Hovel! And with Furs treated the way they are by outsiders! I bet he's lookin' to get us hanged or beaten for a profit!"
"Will do," said the Constable's reptilian assistant.
As the two strayed further past the Crow's small hut, Constable felt a nudge from his assistant, "Psst. You think he's the one, Constable?"
"Who? The Corvine? Possibly," the Vulpine replied as he stroked his chin, thoughtfully. "Should we return to question him, then?"
The Serpent gave a quick nod, and the Constable returned the gesture. With that, they turned on their heel, but stopped in their tracks as they noticed the distant empty seat where the Corvine once roosted.
"Excellent, Nilius! We've got him now," the Constable shouted triumphantly as he broke off toward the cabin to gather evidence. Nilius sighed and slithered swiftly after him.

With a graceful kick, the Constable unnecessarily broke through the unlocked door of the cabin and his nose began its infamous twitch. Nilius's tongue slithered anxiously in and out of his mouth as he, too, sought the Corvine's scent.
"Something's off," said the Vulpine as he straightened his cap with narrowed eyes.
"Indeed, sir. Seems the whole place has been cleared out," said Nilius, his tongue flitting nervously about.
Swift glanced back at his associate and smirked, "Nilius, lad. You've got a keen sense of smell, do you not?"
Nilius withdrew his tongue as the Constable's gaze locked onto him, "Er.. Yessir. Why d'you ask, sir?"
"I was simply going to request that you round up the troops."
"All right, but what's that got to do with my sense of smell," Nilius inquired, perplexed.
"You're going to lead them on the hunt. Meanwhile, I'll set up guards at every entrance to ensure that he can't escape to inform the outsiders of our hidden passages," Swift said before heaving a sigh. "Much as it pains me to say it, he was right; we are treated as lesser beings, and who knows what'll happen should our haven be discovered? They might have us hanged simply for being Furs."
Nilius watched his superior with obvious respect. Though an excellent leader with a talent for capturing criminals, Swift had managed to retain a softness to his heart. The Vulpine returned his gaze to meet the serpent's and gestured for him to leave the cabin so as to do as he was commanded. Nilius gave a curt nod and exited the empty shack.
As the reptile slithered out of sight, the Constable took another look around and shook his head, "Who are we in the eyes of the world?" With that, he returned to the streets and shut the door firmly behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:33 am
Information

For reference, the Guild Rules can be found here: Rules and Guidelines, as well as a detailed Map of Lyndria, and information on its inhabitants. (It also includes an FAQ, to prevent confusion).

{For more information on Lyndria and its history, visit the Lyndrian Athenaeum.}

Remember: If you are new to the RP or have been away for some time, check the RP Guide!

Thank you all, very much, and enjoy the RP!

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
West

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items