Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Fanfiction & Fanart
Fanfic recommendations?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenny1229

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:37 pm
I have really been feeling like reading some good Sailor Moon fanfiction, but I don't really have much time at this point to go searching for some. So, I thought I come here, read what's here, and ask the Sailor Moon specialtists, that is the Sailor Moon guild, what they would recommend. So, suggestions?? Right now, I have kinda been feeling like reading some Seiya/Usagi fics mostly, or Mamoru/Usagi fics, but anything will work. I really hope that you guys can give me some good ones. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:23 am
I have writen a fan fic that I am working on getting on here. I would like for you to read it. But first I have to type what I wrote blaugh  

Gwyndalen

xmagicpotionx

Generous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:05 am
yes if anyone can point out some good usa/mamoru fics to me id appreciate it too^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:09 pm
Well, I dont want to brag....but if your loking for some good fanfics. I myself have written some.... At Fanfiction.net, look under 'usa/mam' pairings, I've written two, one Ive completed called "Love Conqures All" and I'm currently writting the Sequel but anyway....I'd love for you guys to chech them out. I've gotten quite afew comments about it so yeah, check it out if you like...
and let me know what you think....
Chrissy 4laugh

Lady_chrissy_babe

Lady Sedia Auvryarn

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:53 pm
If you want good, epic SM fanfiction then I would recommend Sailor Moon - Universal and Sailor Moon - Universal B by Jendra. The sad thing is her site has been removed cause AOL shut down there hosting servers however you can find it here or I have a complete copy of both with some profiles and other info that was on her site which I can email to anyone who wants it 3nodding  
Fanfiction & Fanart

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games