Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did I help?
  Yes!!!!
  Not really...
View Results

Out of Kansas

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:19 pm
'Kay peeps I just got some new books and this one seemed awesome for the guild. It's called Juicy Pens Thirsty Paper by SARK.

From the back:
Write and share what's in your heart! Juicy Pens Thirsty Paper is your nonjudgmental witness, resoundingly supportive friend, and practical quide to the craft of writing and storytelling. An irresistible package of brightly colored drawings and art, inspiring stories, and uplifting quotes- all wrapped up in SARK's signature style- this get-real, feel-good book shows you how to navigate through your fears and doubts so you can be free to write. Join the curious, friendly, inspiring group called writers- and learn what really works, including:
-Juicy exercises and games to transport your ideas from your mind to your paper
-How to find true inspiration in people and ordinary things around you to fuel your writing
-Ways to create time to write despite a full schedule
-How to keep experiencing writing as fun and joy-filled
-How to skillfully work with the "bad writing blues" and other types of writing resistance and use them to your advantage
-Ways to develope your unique writer's voice
For anyone who knows that a writer lives within them but doesn't know how or where to start creating; for writers who need new ways to work past their blocks and be reinspired; for anyone who loves SARK's wise words and art, Juicy Pens Thirsty Paper will help start the ink flowing and keep it going.

I'm not sure if its out yet though because i got mine from the school librarian who's friends with my aunt. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:48 pm
It sounds really awesome, but I need to move this to the Other Genres subforum.  

penandpaper67
Captain

Other Genres

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces