Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Armagedon: Dragons of fate. ((open needs people!))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

light your soul....
  sunlight
  midnight
  moonlight
  starlight
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:04 pm
Plot: The Plague, the earth is mostly dystroyed and everyone has been evacuated to underground facilities where the last few thousand people are living in sorrow and pain. On the surface most plant life is gone and animals have been infected by a purple fog, called 'mist', that is poisonous to all life. Now the teenage population is being taken to a different area where they will be turned into servants. They have been forced into sifting through mounds of earth and rocks, looking for plants, seeds, and insects. Then it happens, a leak of 'mist' gets into the area where the adaults and childeren are and changes or kills them, alittle 'mist' leaks into the area where the teens are and changes a few of them into 'Straglers', humans that have turned into half animals, or have gained strange abilities. The teens are sealed off and must try to survive in the underground tunnels that strech for miles.

Character sheets:
((pm to me as *Armagedon*))
Name:
appearence:
changes/abilities:
personality:
bio:
played by:

Characters:

Name: Udin
appearance:
User Image
changes/abilities: He changed into a half beast and found that when he panics he catches on fire, lol, though he can somewhat control it.
personality: Shy and timid, he likes old age clothing and is very relaxed when hes alone.
bio: He was almost killed in the plague and lost all of his family to it, he has trouble making friends and is frightened easily.
played by: Dragonology

Name: Zing
appearance:
User Image
changes/abilities: He has the ability to control shadows and can now go faster then the speed of sound.
personality: Strong and fearless.
bio: He cant remember but feels its his duty to care for others.
played by: Dragonology

Name: Tara Sekmet
appearance: Not this big razz
changes/abilities: Lioness like appearance; she's more attuned to her environment; her strength and speed are superhuman
personality: She's very upfront/blunt. She has a tendency to start fights on a whim.
bio: Tara grew up with her abusive mother. When she was taken her mother protected her, but just because she wanted something in return for loosing her 'stupid daughter'. Tara was rebellious from the start, actually breaking free and escaping. The exit was to well guarded and she was forced to return for food and water. Before the tragedy she had wounded 12 guards and killed 2.
played by: lordkrok

Name: Mileena
appearance:
User Image
changes/abilities: She has dragon/lizard like appearance. She has massive strength and speed. Her secret ability is that she can turn emotions in physical force to attack her opponents or power herself.
personality: She enjoys music, dance, and company of others. She can be talkative and naive a lot of the time but has a good heart.
bio: She was an orphan before the plague so she has never had a family. But when she was taken to be a servant she made many friends and because of them she was able to get by everyday. After the Mist incident she was separated from all of her friends. She hopes by search she will find her friends and maybe other survivors.
played by: mulanphan

Name:*Unknown* However ancient history tells us that this could be a Demon
Appearance:
http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b392/Boomer7049/demonic.jpg
Changes/abilities: ~Can call upon the dead to help him
~His bones are near unbreakable
~VERY weak to sunlight
Personality: Quite obviously he isn't very happy at all,curses all human kind into death..He wont be "killed" until that has been done
Bio:Not alot is know about this one..apart from he's practically the undead boss and can take considerable damage and still get up to fight.
Played by: BitingED

Name: Hiroki [Hiro]
appearance: User Image
changes/abilities: Changes into a black leopard.
personality: sly, and always gets what he wants.
bio: His little sister wasn't old enough to go and work with him, so he had to leave her in the care of another family, since his parents had died some years before. After he found his sisters dead body amongst the mist, he didn't bother with 'humans' any more, since they wanted him dead too.
played by: s n o m i s

Name:ISABELLE YANICK
appearance:User Image
changes/abilities: human/ram. extreme strength, and speed. She can also manipulate the earth (rocks, minerals, etc.) how ever she wants.
personality: rude,cocky, hyper. Her sister often calls her a 'tom boy' because she acts a lot like a boy, and hangs out with them more than girls, yet she gets really shy around boys when they try to get serious around her.
bio: Isabelle and her sister Adele where sent to work with the other teenagers, not qualified to be considered adults yet. After being effected with the mist, they don't remember much, only their names and that they are related. they know they are related because before their left there parents, they gave each of them a locket with there family photo in it. So they know what they're parents look like, but they don't remember who they are.
played by: Aniki-itachi

Name: ADÈLE YANICK
changes/abilities:human/falcon [[to be honest i cant tell from the pic]] she can fly with her wings, very fast on foot or while flying and can manipulate air.
personality: quite, shy, very kind.
bio: Adele and her sister Isabella where sent to work with the other teenagers, not qualified to be considered adults yet. After being effected with the mist, they don't remember much, only their names and that they are related. they know they are related because before their left there parents, they gave each of them a locket with there family photo in it. So they know what they're parents look like, but they don't remember who they are.
played by: Aniki-itachi

Name: Korrin Richards
appearance:User Image
changes/abilities: Can extend his fingertips into razor sharp claws and his teeth into fangs. Also has a very acute sense of smell and hearing and if he every gets really angry, he goes nearly mad, striking and fighting to kill and may not be able to distinguish friend from foe. He is now just barely able to control his anger but is slowly achieving a hold onto it.
personality: Quiet and calculating. Prefers to be alone but if he gets close to anyone he is very protective.
bio: His family was a dysfunctional one. There were rarely dinner conversations (if they had any dinner) and simply lived life under the same roof, hardly recognizing the other' presence. He never saw any point in attempting escape from the labor camp but had a feeling something would go wrong one day.
played by: Korn on a Stik

Name: Gunderia
changes/abilities: Dragonscale armored skin, breathing fires, Elf-like pointed ears
personality: A kind, gentle person who only kills when it is absolutely necessary, he remains virtually unchanged emotionally after the 'mist' reaches him. He used to enjoy basking in the bright, early-morning sun. now he enjoys basking in the electrically created light from the overhead light bulbs.
bio: Unknown. He wanders the tunnels searching for answers he knows he may never find.
played by: Exohead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:20 pm
OPEN!!

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:31 pm
Udin came yelling and shouting as he ran down the streets of the little dirt filled alleys, raming into walls as he ran. He cuped his hands over his mouth and yelled. "THE MIST!!! THE MIST IS COMING THIS WAY!!!" He was runing towards the little hubble of a city square that they had been able to make. He came crashing through out into the open to where most of the people were....if you could call the misshapen lumps of flesh 'people.' "Hurry, the mist is leaking into the city! Everyone, to the mound!" He spred his wings and took flight over the 'city' repeating his message while heading for the large steel factory the inhabitants called 'The mound.'

Zing heard the Drakeling harolding over the town and rushed as fast as he could to the shelters to alert the others and then began to run as much food as he could to the mound before the mist came a killed it. Next he would get the animals and any children he could find that were to slow.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:54 am
Name: Senjoe Himura
changes/abilities: He has gained some features of a fox, He is now able to use red energy for many uses, his tails are incredible tough and can be used as defense.
personality: He is very smart and mature but occasionally he gets very angry quickly for no reason.
bio: Senjoe grow up in a happy home, his family was separated and him and his sisters where taken to the teenage facilities. Then the mist leak happened and he was separated from his sisters he still has hope that they are still alive.
played by: Darsh Havoc  

Darsh Havoc

Darsh Havoc

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:11 am
((Ok, this is my first rp so give me tips please and be nice.))

Senjoe started to panic, frantically searching the streets for his sisters. As he was pushing his way through crowds of people running to the mound, he was shoved out of the way. As he stumbled he cracked his head into a wall. As blood ran down his face he fell to his knees. Knowing he was about to go unconscious he crawled into a hole in the side of a building while wrapping his shirt around his head. As he was losing consciousness he said "Some one save my sisters” as a tear ran down his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:19 am
Wernt you in my other Armagedon? the one outside the guild? dramallama

This one.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/series-related-miscellaneous-role-play/armagedon-dragons-of-fate-please-join/t.29178535_1/?sequence=1  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:32 pm
(hiya dragonology ^,,^ ish me i wuvvles dragons so i thought i might join but not right now i will as soon as i can make a character kk )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:00 pm
Name: Kaname
appearence: User Image
changes/abilities: common wat does he look like lol hes a vampire or became a vampire. He ish able to teleport(thats it i dont like making my character being able to control elements and do this and that to confusing)
personality: He always seems to have a far of look in his eyes. He has good times and bad times but mosty good. He likes to try to help people whenever he can.
bio: During that plague he had a close call. It didnt kill him but gave him brain damage. Hes lost all memories from age 14 and down. He can teleport but he cant teleport to above ground(who would want to with the plague out there). He is an orphan but has people close to family that he helps like little kids that need some food etc.
played by: Chibi Austyn  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:27 pm
Zing stopped and looked around from the top of the mound, the city was being covered in a darker mist then usual. He ran inside and shut all the doors but the main door. "Everyone get inside or I'll shut you out!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 5:49 am
"what a nice day..." Isabelle murmured to herself as she stuffed some berries in her mouth. Her sister Adele was laying on the ground staring at the sky, She say someone fly above shouting something.
"Hurry, the mist is leaking into the city! Everyone, to the mound!" She heard the boy yell. Adele jumped to her feet,
"Isabelle lets go the mist is coming!" Adele told her sister quite seriously. Isabelle looked sad, she nodded and the two girls started running as fast as they could to the mound.

They saw Zing at the main door about to close it.
" Hey wait for us!" Adele shouted as the sisters came closer to the door.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 am
Zing held the door. "Hurry girls, its getting closer!" He watched as it closed in from behind them.

Udin crash landed on the top of the mound with a hollow thunk. He stood and ran to the tip top of the steel building climbed inside of a glass dome and shut it tight. It was his duty to stay up there and keep watch over the mist, in case it leaves or something comes out of it.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:35 pm
(Oh and if you don't like it taht I post in 1st person just tell me and I'll switch to 3rd person.)

I open my eyes to find the last few survivors of our "city" scrambling to the factory that is to be our refuge if the dreaded mist leaks through the earth. But did it really have to leak through during my nap? I stand up and stretch my back, calm as can be. Fortunately I was sitting against the wall a couple feet from the door of our "mound." I hear Zing hollering about locking everyone out in a second. "I'd like to see you try to try to keep me out Zing," I say in a scarily relaxed and nonchalant tone. I stroll calmly through after a couple frantic girls. I find myself a corner and set myself down.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:20 pm
((I don't mind, but if you could write in 3rd person it would help.))

Zing glared at him and shut the doors after they were inside.

From what Udin could see, the mist seemed to get thicker and thicker by the minute. Then after a few minutes something caught his eye, movement in the shape of a beast. It was taller then any of the buildings, but the mist hide everything but it's shadow from sight. Udin grabbed his tape-wire and spoke into the strange cone-phone. "Hello? Someone pick up! There's something out here!"

Zing didn't notice, he was double checking all the doors.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:09 pm
(K. sure)

Korrin's sensitive ears pick up a muffled voice coming from Zing's pocket as he checks the door. "Zing! Your wife's calling!" he hollers and points to the cone/phone that was sitting by the other end of the large room.  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:01 pm
Zing bolted to the phone and picked it up. "What is it?"
Udin was muttering uncontrollably into the phone.
"Hey calm down, whats going on out there?"
"Theres a hu-uge beast o-out here...i-it....its getting closer.....Oh My God." Udin was quiet.
Then in a split second many things happened. Udin screamed, the mound began to shake violently and a horrible sound, like metal on metal, was sounding from outside. Zing fell back and dropped the phone. Debris started falling from the ceiling, it went on for a few moments, then everything stopped. Silence filled the mound and sobbing could be heard through the phone.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games