Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espada69

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:24 am
I can't waite for it to come to the US  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 1:06 pm
matchesIII
I can't waite for it to come to the US

It's already comeing out monthly (?) in Shojo Beat.... I think the first volume will come out in the US some time in March~? I'm not really sure. n___n;;  

dead.moki

Naotosbro

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:32 pm
Yup I read in my copy of Shojo Beat that the first volume of GodChild comes out on March 7th. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:19 pm
Moonlit Masquerade
I live in Quebec! So it's kind of mandatory that I know French, it's a law rolleyes . But French and Spanish are somewhat similar, and if you have any problems with it, I'm sure there are loads of sites online that'll give you the book summary or something.

Off-Topic-ness: My friends dad (in Quebec) didn't speak English... Can it really be 'law'? eek ??

( I refuse to read the American translation. I've got a feeling it won't be written with the same class I associate with it. ...Maybe it's just because I am being purist but I am not like this about other manga translations ...=.=

How is it written? Is it written well? it would have to be a good translation for me to move on from my Japanese books T.T  

alicelights

OhtarwenElenya

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:06 am
I dunno. I read some of Count Cain in scanlations and wasn't really all that impressed. Maybe it was just the translation quality but I didn't really like it that much. It was kinda confusing and there didn't seem to be much plot. Also, the drawings in AS are SOOOOO much better.  
PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 1:18 pm
It wont be printed every month in shojo beat magazine anymore  

Shinzo-no-Kurayami

Moonlight Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 10:14 am
Shinzo-no-Kurayami
It wont be printed every month in shojo beat magazine anymore

I know! It's really frustrating to me that the only reason I subscribed to the magazine in the first place has been pulled from the magazine. Mind you, this happened AFTER I had already renewed my subscription for another year at an INFLATED price from the price the subscription cost the first time around. Apparently not enough people are subscribing to the magazine and they have to increase costs to make up for it. Either way, I feel cheated.

Nevermind the fact that I ended up liking some of the other stories in the magazine, but I'm still pissed about it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 5:10 pm
yeah i know. it is one of my favorites! i just buy it every month though. i liked reading a chapter every month. i dont want to wait 3 months for more godchild, even if it is a whole book. i'll still buy the magazine, but i think they should've kept it in there  

Shinzo-no-Kurayami

Moonlight Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200

black rabbit37

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:21 pm
Right now, the first two Godchild manga are out, published by Viz. Shojo Beat used to run it in their mangabon, but they cancelled it, but that doesn't mean they won't stop printing the manga. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:34 am
The first volume of the manga came out a little while ago. The second one comes out August 1st... 3nodding  

Ezariah

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces