Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:45 am
Ah.. You're good at being funny, in my opinion. And I'm glad. -hug-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:32 pm
Thanks, you're the only one of my friends who actually thinks that I'm funny, it's actually somewhat surprising. I'm happy to know that I made you glad. *hug*  

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:41 pm
-shrug- My oppinions tend to differ from the croud's. Mine are weird and not generally thought high of. Honestly, the way I feel is that I only care what my friends think. And my friends are the ones who like me for me. Meaning.. I don't really care what people think, and don't often change myself for others. I am me, and nothing more. I think you're funny, but part of it is the way you do it, and that it's you, otherwise it just feels fakey. That's why I don't like "funny" cartoons or camediens. Stupid, huh?
Yay for being happy and glad. -hug back- And yay for hugs.... -hug-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:16 pm
No not stupid, actually that's really good. As a general rule I'm similar to that, with the exception that outside of what I think there is almost no one whose thoughts influence me in any way shape or form......Sometimes I'm not very nice about it though.
WHOO for everything! *hug more* Double whoo for hugs! *hug back*

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:31 pm
-shrug- Guess so. I wouldn't wish my thought processes on anyone, though. They are not always pleasant. That could be good, not being influenced by the thoughts of others. Nice... hmm.... that's for yellow bellies who are afraid of messing up or hurting the innsolent humans! lol..
lol, ja. -hug-

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:43 pm
I would wish your thought process on me, and I believe I do just that every couple days when I'm talking to you. Yeah, it's great until someone tries to force themselves on me, then all hell breaks loose! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Indeed *hug*

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 am
I'm confused. Why do you want to think in a way that shows how evil the world is? Some of my thoughts are kinda helpful, but I don't think it'd be worth it.
Force themselves on you... Gah. That would suck. I'm sorry. Do I do that ever? ...... -hug-

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:06 pm
I already think in a way that shows how evil it is, this way I just get to see it from another perspective.
You do not force it on me, at least not that I've noticed. I'll hug you anyway though. *hug*

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:48 pm
Lol, I like my perspective, but not for others. It's kinda weird. I'm weird.. lol. Yeah... that actually makes sense. And I'm sorry you see an evil world.
Ah, that is good. If I do, you can tell me and I'll stop.Sweet, yay. -hug- Haha.........

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:00 pm
I'm rather a fan of the perspective myself, but this is me so I'm not really one to talk as I'm somewhat weird myself (depending on perspective, I suppose). I'm good with it, it keeps me on my toes.
I'll be sure to do just that, but I don't think that I'll need to. Very much so...*hug* Whoo!

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:23 am
Lol, true that. But yeah,.. I think everyone is weird, just in different ways, you know? Lol, That's good that you have it then.
Thanks. That's good. -nod- -hug- .... ninja -ninja- ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:33 pm
Yeah, I do know. Our weirdness is what makes us who we are. Indeed it is.
You're quite welcome. *hug* eek *blink* eek

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:51 am
-nod- Indeed.
-hug- -laugh- Nice..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:43 pm
I feel like this conversation is slowly running out of steam........
*hug* Glad to entertain. *bow*

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out