Book Soundtracks Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hlessirah

Dapper Vegetarian

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:51 pm
I love how the Series of Unfortunate Events movie soundtrack also goes really well with the books. It fits perfectly well with both, and is one of the best soundtracks I've heard yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:11 am
I think it would be awesome if books had their own soundtracks (give you a better idea of what the author was thinking when they were writing wink )
....... ninja I will be going back to my writing and make a soundtrack  

lakita_phoenix

Ayame-Yukari

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:54 am
Yeah. One of the first things I do before writing, is make a playlist of stuff I think matches the plot well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:13 pm
I'd have to say that Yiruma's calm piano CD's go with just about every thing. I mean, not every thing I read is calm, but when you're reading it's nice having Yiruma in the background instead of your little brother's favorite cartoons.  

Collote
Crew

Collote
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:17 pm
Ayame-Yukari
Yeah. One of the first things I do before writing, is make a playlist of stuff I think matches the plot well.

On my Ipod I have a playlist for just about everything. Like my happy playlsit and my sad playlist... and all of the in-between!

Music really does help when you're writing. I believe that it's easier to write a depressing story when you're upset.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:22 am
Moonlight Sonata by Beethoven goes perfectly with Memoirs of a Geisha. Both pieces are so full of poignant sorrow.  

Ravitacus

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:35 am
I find music helps when you're writing too, it gives you the mood that you need for the sections! smile  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:14 pm
"The Last Night" goes with Twilight well because it kind of descirbed Bella and JACOBS relationship as best friends. Not Bella and Edward.

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

WolfTeeth-x

Dapper Werewolf

8,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:22 pm
I've also just listened to a song that fits so well with the Twilight Saga. It's called "Let You Down" by Three Days Grace. There were a couple lyrics in the songs that I thought fit with how Bella wanted to become a Vampire.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:47 pm
This may not fit, but how about the Hellsing comics and Disturbed? (Inside the fire, Get Down With the Sickness, Indestructible, etc) Sound good to you guys?  

Celestial Bard

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items