Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The junkyard (Anything that does'nt have a subforum)
What do you believe in???

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

my_inner_self396

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:19 pm
I believe in Animal rights. I really think gaia shouldn't support fur coats with their digital ones. I hope to make a difference when I grow older in animal testing.

World peace starts with no war and no animal cruelty.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:21 pm
I am bad at making Polls so just respond in your Reply..........................Do you think Animal Cruelty is an important issue???
Will you support animal rights??? Do you think World peace only has to do with humans???? I wont hate you if you go against me. I can't wait to hear people's responses!!!!!!!!!! 4laugh  

my_inner_self396

Desert_Fox_Rommel

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:04 pm
I respect your opinion, but I strongly disagree. World peace in my opinion begins with the annihilation of the human race. If we could some how end all wars it would only be a matter of time before people go back to raping and stealing and fighting. In turn we would make more weapons to try and win these fights, and the cycle will just repeat.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:46 am
We can only achieve in world peace if...

we stop the anti-war campaign

and make some pro-peace campaign

why? i believe in the law of attraction we attract war when we support anti-war campaigns.

And i think if all the presidents in the world would be dictators(good dictators) it can lessen corrupt officials.... hahaha just look at my country...

The Philippines...

too much complicated government officials

hahahaha!!

I wonder of you like you country's government too?  

Flambeaux_Amoure

II FL3X II

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:07 pm
Peace can only be obtained by war...Yet the things we fight over are so dumb why start a war over it?...  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:48 pm
hawaiipink
I believe in Animal rights. I really think gaia shouldn't support fur coats with their digital ones. I hope to make a difference when I grow older in animal testing.

World peace starts with no war and no animal cruelty.
I don't really care about fur being made into stuff as long as the dead animal wasn't only used for the fur, why waste it? Use it to also make food and sell it, maybe eat it, just don't waste it... talk2hand  

Kukoyo

ct_gurl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:18 am
I believe in GOD! smile  
The junkyard (Anything that does'nt have a subforum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games