Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos smiled and offered a little bow as he finished the song, putting the mic on the stand and walking off of the stage as everyone in the theater looked dumbfounded. He smiled widely and walked over to Alyss, murring softly as he gave her a cute look, "I'm the singer of a really popular local band, Wolves of Siberia, that's why I sing so good. It's alright, I always get my friends out of sticky situations." He said with a warm smile, looking at her with a passionate smile, his tail wagging softly as he let out a soft murr.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:40 pm
Chaos Starlight
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos smiled and offered a little bow as he finished the song, putting the mic on the stand and walking off of the stage as everyone in the theater looked dumbfounded. He smiled widely and walked over to Alyss, murring softly as he gave her a cute look, "I'm the singer of a really popular local band, Wolves of Siberia, that's why I sing so good. It's alright, I always get my friends out of sticky situations." He said with a warm smile, looking at her with a passionate smile, his tail wagging softly as he let out a soft murr.
*Smiles and tail whisks about happily, her ears twitching playfully* So before I got interrupted, I believe we were going to the library?  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:12 am
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx
Chaos Starlight
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

*Smiles and tail whisks about happily, her ears twitching playfully* So before I got interrupted, I believe we were going to the library?

Chaos nodded and smiled widely as he let out a soft murr, gently taking her paw and giving her a cute smile, "Lead the way, Alyss." He said in a sweet tone, looking very adorable and innocent, as he usually was.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:34 pm
Chaos Starlight

((Oh you godmodder you! X3)) *takes hand and pulls out the door of the auditorium, but then decides upon inviting frost, he is my friend you know. Looks behind her and yells* HEY FROST!!! YOU COMING OR WHAT?! *everyone stares at Alyss for disrupting the quiet in the auditorium, she just giggles and smiles back at them pointedly*  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:51 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos giggled softly and smiled at Alyss, "Just let him go, if he wants to hang with us, he'll come to the library. Let's go, Alyss. I want to... Get to know you better." He said in a soft, sweet tone as he looked at her with a cute look, his tail wagging happily.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:59 pm
Chaos Starlight
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos giggled softly and smiled at Alyss, "Just let him go, if he wants to hang with us, he'll come to the library. Let's go, Alyss. I want to... Get to know you better." He said in a soft, sweet tone as he looked at her with a cute look, his tail wagging happily.
*Alyss blushes and continues to walk to the library, but she notices her hand is still in Chaos' and pulls it away quickly, turning bright red. Her tail thrashes about nervously and brushes against Chaos' leg, she laughs anxiously*  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:25 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Chaos giggled softly as he followed Alyss, his tail wagging happily as he walked with her, giving her a confused looks as she yanked her hand away from his, after a while, he took he hand back softly and looked at her with a confused face, "You seem very nervous, Alyss. I can see your blushing. You're so cute with a blush." He said in a soft tone, hugging her softly and suddenly once they came to the library, his tail wagging softly as he gave her a warm, cute smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:29 am
Chaos Starlight
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

A loud scream was heard, this scream was nothing like anyone heard before, it resonated loudly through the hallways, and only one word could be made out of the scream

"HEY"

Suddenly, Frost appeared in between the two, oblivious to the moment they were having, he grabbed the two of them, and pushed them towards a nearby window, outside it seemed to be raining, except water wasn't falling, instead they seemed to be potatoes, only god knows why

"Why do you think this is happening?"
he said to them, curiously staring through the window  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:30 pm
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Frosty015

Chaos whimpered as he squirmed and whined, scared and about to pee himself as he looked at Alyss with a scared frown, "W-Who is this guy? I-I'm sacred a bit..." He said with a whimper, his tail between his legs as his ears drooped, scared for his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:51 pm
Chaos Starlight
xXxEmo-Music-NerdxXx

Frosty015

((GUESS WHAT ERREBODY!?! I'M BAAACK!!))
*Smiling calmly, she looks toward Chaos.* This is my friend, Frosty. You really should get to know him, he's a nice guy, trust me. *She smiles again, slinging her arm around Frosty in an almost sisterly way. * C'mon, I believe we were going somewhere? *She continues walking down the hall, her arm still slung about the tall husky's neck. She gestures toward Chaos, already 20 feet away from the cowering figure.* You coming or what?  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items