Twilight Movie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragongirl187

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:04 pm
Dragonqueenforever
I liked the movie as a whole they did a very good job at it. It was not exactly like the book but the parts that they changed didn't make me hate it like a did in Eragon. the movie though close to the book is a good represntation of a movie-book sucess, that some fans might not hate because they changed a bit. I'm just glad that it didn't turn into another Eragon movie fiasco.

Same here!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:48 pm
Twilight movie. rofl

Okay, first I'd like to say the battle scene and the baseball scene (with Muse) was AmAzInG!

Jasper's face the whole movie=HILARIOUS. I really hope they bring more life to him in New Moon.

I don't like Jacob's actor or Charlie's (he just doesn't look Charlie-ish).

The lullaby was pretty lame, but Edward's gorgeous piano made up for it. :]

Edward seemed like a creepy stalker and forceful/mean(?). Plus, the sparkling wasn't how I imagined it.

That's just me. Over all it was a decent movie, but I think if someone hadn't read the book first, they'd be lost. Defiantly think they could've changed some things around, though.  

Collote
Crew

Earthest

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:11 am
I really like the movie. I thought they all did a good job with what they could. My favorite scene was the baseball game. Amazing fun! My least favorite scene was probably as the scenes between Bella and Charlie.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:00 pm
Yeah... Charlie did a good job ACTING Charlie, but he looked nothing like Charlie. =/  

Collote
Crew

penandpaper67
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:17 am
Collote
Yeah... Charlie did a good job ACTING Charlie, but he looked nothing like Charlie. =/

Yeah, he really didn't look like Charlie. And I thought of him as a more reserved character... The guy who played Charlie was more talkative than I thought Charlie would be.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 3:03 pm
Sooooo... I've been told that they're going to replace Jacob...?

I've also been told they may replace Edward, because the actor parties and is into drugs...?

True? Thoughts?  

Collote
Crew

Empress Raven Vulcana

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:44 am
I have no clue why this movie got so much hype.

The book was great, but what were they thinking?
The acting was WAY too awkward, Bella was not good enough,
Edward was no where near 'Supernaturally beautiful.'
I just don't get it.. other movies were done so much better, yet this one had to get all the fame? Totally and artistically unfair to those who actually do deserve this kind of recognition. Meyer could have at least gotten a better studio to produce it.

And, it was just a little TOO cheesy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:42 pm
Okay. For the movie, it was great. I went to see it with my best friend and she wanted to see it five times after that. However, in my opinion, the girl they found to play bella is a stuck up BRAT. In an interview all she wanted to talk about was her personal life, not the movie, when all questions were ABOUT the movie. Plus, she isn't pretty. However, when I found out that Robert Patson was playing Edward I was thrilled. He did a great in Harry Potter, and he didn't let me down in this movie. I am anticipating New Moon, but I'm hoping "Bella" Won't screw it up  

UVERworld_fan

Empress Raven Vulcana

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:18 pm
UVERworld_fan
Okay. For the movie, it was great. I went to see it with my best friend and she wanted to see it five times after that. However, in my opinion, the girl they found to play bella is a stuck up BRAT. In an interview all she wanted to talk about was her personal life, not the movie, when all questions were ABOUT the movie. Plus, she isn't pretty. However, when I found out that Robert Patson was playing Edward I was thrilled. He did a great in Harry Potter, and he didn't let me down in this movie. I am anticipating New Moon, but I'm hoping "Bella" Won't screw it up

I know right, I was not expecting her to be that terrible of an actress. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:11 pm
i like that trailer, twilight books are so much better though. why was it called teaser trailer?  

Music Freak813

Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces