Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
please delete this Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wize5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:50 am
(sorry it took me so long to reply busy with my guild and life itself)

Sorry little one i don't know where to find her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 am
(that's ok lol I try to post when ever I can)

"Well then wize do you know what we should do then because if we can't find train heart well just have to train without him right wize!"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Wize5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:33 am
i guess it can't be helped can it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:54 pm
Marquis enters Wizes dojo from the hidden entrance. He casually looks around the area, obviously by the look on his face he has been bored out of his mind. Walking to an adjacent room Marquis notices Wize talking to someone and leans on the door entrance, waiting patiently to have a little talk.  

marquis27

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:38 pm
Melody sighed "I don't know what to do wize train hearts supose to be on our team not the other one, I guess its hopeless."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:58 am
"and so i wait in contempt in this dreary and damp dojo of yours, waiting for a word that shall not come to me, so I implore you.." Marquis steps into the room and into the light to reveal himself. "...old friend, I have grown tired of these memories that haunt me in this village, and I seek refuge away from the past only to look to the future, and live in the present. I am casting myself into exile until my mind cleared. If not were for the few sweet memories of this place i would surely have gone insane. I ask of you only to handle the matter of my exile with the upmost diligence in that knowing pursuit of me would only mean ill fate for those that wish such sorrow." without futher adue or arguement Marquis turns and exits the dojo, his journey only to begin in the bittersweet memories of his past footsteps. before completely leaving the presence of his old friend Marquis turns and smiles disappearing into the darkness.  

marquis27

Wize5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:47 pm
*wize look's around* this place is getting dusty i'd better start cleaning. *and he starts cleaning*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:55 pm
User Image
*a gate appears in mid air and opens, due to his permanent portal, and wize walks out* well doesn't seem like he is here yet, but the first time opening ones' on portal can be rough *the gate closes*
User Image

Wize5

marquis27

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:09 am
Marquis finally arrives via portal and gets thrown out like a ton of bricks.

((i know eris said no portals but i need to otherwise i would be stuck in mid portal))

Coughing Marquis stumbles up to his feet, and shakes it off. "I prefer to fly but that a fun way of travel" He then puts his hands in his clay pouch's and begins walking out of the dojo towards the mist gates, much important business is yet to be handled.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff