View Results

Let Me Live

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:06 pm
For my birthday on Friday I got a green iPod nano. After dismissing many name ideas {Fiona, Abigail, Holly}, I decided maybe it'll be a boy iPod. So I named it Winchester.

Yes, I named my iPod. Yes, that's a very girly thing to do. And yes, I named it after something in Supernatural.

So, I ask you this, SN Guild... have you ever named anything of yours after something in Supernatural?

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 6:54 pm
Let Me Live
For my birthday on Friday I got a green iPod nano. After dismissing many name ideas {Fiona, Abigail, Holly}, I decided maybe it'll be a boy iPod. So I named it Winchester.

Yes, I named my iPod. Yes, that's a very girly thing to do. And yes, I named it after something in Supernatural.

So, I ask you this SN Guild... have you ever named anything of yours after something in Supernatural?

I don't know about an Ipod... although I think mine is worse. My thumb drive used to say USB Mass Storage Device when you saw it on the computer.

Now... it says Metallicar. Because I'm just that much of a dork  

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

Serenity Silvia Malfoy

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 9:27 pm
Mia_MaxRide
Let Me Live

So, I ask you this SN Guild... have you ever named anything of yours after something in Supernatural?

I don't know about an Ipod... although I think mine is worse. My thumb drive used to say USB Mass Storage Device when you saw it on the computer.

Hahaha, can't be any worse than me. My computer is named after Jo. The monitor Ellen. XD I'm a dork. I had a fish named Dean once, but then I went on a trip and my dad forgot to feed it and it died. Sorry Deanie.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:19 am
[quote="Serenity Silvia Malfoy]

Hahaha, can't be any worse than me. My computer is named after Jo. The monitor Ellen. XD I'm a dork. I had a fish named Dean once, but then I went on a trip and my dad forgot to feed it and it died. Sorry Deanie.

Holy Forshadowing Batman xd I actualy have a friend who has a label maker, and he made me a Label that says 'Mia Winchester- Hunter" and i wanded around the whole school with it on. Nows it's on my computer.  

Mia_MaxRide
Crew

Punk~Pirate~Princess

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 1:30 pm
Serenity Silvia Malfoy
Mia_MaxRide
Let Me Live

Haha, I've named pets after Supernatural, but mine are still alive, lol. I had this cat since before the show and he's named Sammy. So when I got another and started watching SPN I named him Dean, lol
emo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:16 am
lol. Yeah, I named my car "Winchester".

It's a 69 Rally Sport Camaro.... black. ^_^ LOVE it. It's not finished yet, but I'm still working on building it. Almost done. <3

RubyDae

Tipsy Bear

7,300 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Let Me Live

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:42 pm
I've been working on adopting a kitten for awhile now. It was mentioned that I might get two if they're siblings. {There's a current sale: buy one, get one free... plus, the first one is currently half off.}

If they're both boys, I'll now name them Sam and Dean. I hadn't thought of that. I'm not sure how I missed that before.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:01 pm
I have named nothing in relation to this show. Well, that's a little lie. My boyfriend's middle name is Dean. I'm the only one who refers to him by that (rather than his first name, Shaun). I still won't tell him why... sweatdrop  

Vittoria della Notte

electronicrenaissance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:28 pm
I named my iPod Originally Cindy. She was a character on Dark Angel, which Jensen Ackles was on... so that's like, on degree away from Supernatural.

When I adopt a new puppy (soon hopefully!) I'm going to try and convince my mom to let me name it Dean, but she'll give me this look... roll her eyes, and then go, "Uhm, haha, no." But I think if I can convince my little sister's that it's a really cool name that it might get named Dean. But if not, then I'm going to name it Denny (like Jeffrey Dean Morgan's character on Grey's Anatomy) and it'll be one degree on separation from Supernatural again.

My mom probably won't even agree to letting us get a boy dog, which is lame. Random fact : dogs bond better with owners of the opposite gender. So if you're a girl get a boy dog.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:37 pm
I'm allergic to cats and terrified of dogs, but I plan to one day buy a hypoallergenic kitten and name him Jensen. heart As for now, I have stuffed animals that I dubbed after the cast, in my head. sweatdrop

Ironically, my bf, who I just made watch all 3 seasons, has two characters on another game named "Dean" and "Jenson" before he ever knew of SN. =D

(I'm a girl wink )  

dean winchester lover

16,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

Let Me Live

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:24 am
Update: I bought a cat! And I tried really hard to name him 'Sammy,' but he just didn't take to it {and neither did anyone else in my family}.

And I couldn't name him 'Jared,' because I work with a guy named Jarod, and he might take it the wrong way...

And he {the cat} liked 'Dean' even less.

Alas, his name... is Murphy.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:49 pm
Here's my update :

My family got a dog without me the other day and named it freakin' Bingo. So I told my mom I wasn't going to call it Bingo, and she was like, "alright. What are you going to call him?"
"Dean."

My mom has started calling him Dean as well. Now the only people who need to adjust are my litle sisters who don't even know that his name has been changed.

Sory that your cat didn't like it's name. I tired to name my cat william but now he's Ziggy.

I just realized something really funny... my puppy Dean loves treats. More than normal dogs. He was whining and barking at me when I had them. So I didn't give him any because I don't reward bad behavior.

electronicrenaissance

Supernatural: The world of Sam and Dean winchester

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff