Straight to the point

Heylo there everyone! I've recently decided to give the guild forums a shot at some rp time, and I was wondering if anyone had any semi-lit/lit modern day rps that they could suggest to me. I'm really looking for something that really depends on the characters bonding together, all which have unique personalities that aren't necessarily centered around the idea that one must love, or be bound to this individual for the course of the rp.

I'd prefer something that's in a city with more mature characters rather than those who you'd expect to see in a realistic school setting, but if the story is interesting to me than it doesn't matter too terribly much, it is however a rather large bonus for me for it to follow along those guidelines.

With a spot of fun

Hark, thee of mortal tastes! For the sun dissipates at such an alarming rate that I fear our time would dwindle like a flame within the stretching wind. Listen closely, for the tales of riches within the ale taste sweeter with the company of others, and I'd much so prefer to share my treasures with more than just the plods of ink and stacks of papers which laze about my living space. Come, my patrons, show me the diligence of your studies, the worth of your shapes which form about the tips of your ecstatic gaze, and lay me upon the grounds in which the stars may dance until the glee of my finer tastes soothes me into a rather humble slumber.

For you see, I dream of a city, a rather fine amount of structures which, in the right hands, could show me the truth beyond the vanity of mortal grace. And though the frame of such a fine till would be raised upon the grounds of murky worth, the foundation will stand tall and proud, much like the fathers of our promised land. So join me in the tale, the adventure coming forth, as the rich nectar of our upkeep pours sweetly down the lining of our cores, we may cheer with the signs of victory at the accomplishments soon ahead!