Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply Legend of the Seeker Discussion
Mini Series Casting: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How close are the actors to what you imagined?
  Very close!
  Close enough.
  Somewhat close.
  Whomever was in charge of casting should be shot.
View Results

Liz3tt3

Interesting Gaian

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:28 pm
Phanari
Who will each person play?

The picture of the female is the person playing Kahlan.
The three pictures of the male are all the same person and he will be playing Richard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:28 pm
Lizette Chan
xx Koloblicin xx
Lizette Chan
Does anyone here go on the Message Board Forum at TerryGoodkind.com?
If not, you should! There are seven thousand different pictures and videos of the two actors and the more I see of them the more I am agreeable to them as Richard and Kahlan. 3nodding
really? or do you just have the hots for craig? hmmmm.....?

Well he's not my ideal choice for Richard but I believe he will do the part justice. 3nodding

And no, I don't have a crush on Craig....... yet. twisted
should i send terry a message telling him to warn craig about a future stalker? because he has a Q&A page you can send messages with...  

xx Koloblicin xx

Miki Hikari
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 am
xx Koloblicin xx
Lizette Chan
xx Koloblicin xx
Lizette Chan
Does anyone here go on the Message Board Forum at TerryGoodkind.com?
If not, you should! There are seven thousand different pictures and videos of the two actors and the more I see of them the more I am agreeable to them as Richard and Kahlan. 3nodding
really? or do you just have the hots for craig? hmmmm.....?

Well he's not my ideal choice for Richard but I believe he will do the part justice. 3nodding

And no, I don't have a crush on Craig....... yet. twisted
should i send terry a message telling him to warn craig about a future stalker? because he has a Q&A page you can send messages with...

Im sure if Craig plays the part of Richard well he'll have more than one stalker, us Goodkind fans are pretty weird 3nodding

Also about the people judging based on those pictures Im sure they probably had Craig work out to get a little buffer and I dont think the lady playing Kahlan looks way to old Im just happy shes not some dumb looking bimbo like Paris Hilton trying to play her *Shutters at mental image*

I agree that they definitely need colored contacts though.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:29 pm
He looks about right (if a bit young...) but she's not really close... I mean, she's really pretty, but Kahlan in my mind looks strong but is fragile in the fact that she's lived thru a lot... *sigh* Oh, well, I'll deal with it...  

DarkRubberDucky

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:33 pm
yeah craig is great for richard but see i can't even remember the name of the woman playing kahlan, she is just that off, she is close but in my mind and i think most people's minds terry made kahlan the epitome of beauty and inner strength  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:18 am
Dude, I totally think Danielle Cormack should play a character! Maybe Cara. This pic has her with black hair, but she's been a blonde in most of her stuff.

User Image  

DarkRubberDucky

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:00 am
DarkRubberDucky
Dude, I totally think Danielle Cormack should play a character! Maybe Cara. This pic has her with black hair, but she's been a blonde in most of her stuff.

User Image

she could be raina or berdine but i don't think the series is planned that far yet  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 pm
xx Koloblicin xx
DarkRubberDucky

User Image

she could be raina or berdine but i don't think the series is planned that far yet

I know. Doesn't it SUCK! *sigh* Well, I'm gonna take all I can get, and if all we're getting is the first book, fine by me. And you're right, I think she's make a great Berdine!  

DarkRubberDucky

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

xx Koloblicin xx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:51 am
DarkRubberDucky
xx Koloblicin xx
DarkRubberDucky

User Image

I know. Doesn't it SUCK! *sigh* Well, I'm gonna take all I can get, and if all we're getting is the first book, fine by me. And you're right, I think she's make a great Berdine!
yeah well all know theres thousands of people out there that are "perfect" for the roles but how many of them could say the lines? and act?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:49 am
Wow, im surprised, I thought most people would think Richard off..I liked Kahlan, I think they made a good choice. Richard, though..especially because of his descriptions, seems a horrible choice to me. As may have been previosly mentioned, he supposed to be bigger then most men, I dont think even Ulic and Egan have too much height on him. He also supposed to be buff and broad, intimidating.  

Zeke Lanistter

sabre_sword
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:06 pm
Yeah the Richard is iffy for me.

But I thought Kahlan was a good choice. She's prettttty. <333

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:32 pm
sabre_sword
I think Kahlan is too oldish looking.. and Richard is too young. And less buff. I always imagined him to be.. solid. But I'm not disagreeing with the choices either, because they can make anything look like sex on legs in the movies today. I'm going to be open minded so I don't judge the show before I actually see it. I trust in Terry to know what hes doing.

I also think this is a better picture of Kahlan.

User Image

Personally, I think Richard looks too thin for the man he's described as. He also looks too young and innocent. Richard is a wood's guide, for pete's sake!  

Phanari

Phanari

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:37 pm
Lizette Chan
Phanari
Who will each person play?

The picture of the female is the person playing Kahlan.
The three pictures of the male are all the same person and he will be playing Richard.

I wish they would reveal who will be Warren. Or even better..........Zedd!  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:55 pm
>.< Hate to say this, but Craig Horner is on plentyoffish.com ... or someone is possing as him on there... ~hides face~ I know because he came up in my matches redface and I freaked out trying to find out if it was really him... I was calm and collected when I messaged him asking him different questions. Not direct mind you, didn't want to scare him. He never messaged me back though so the mystery is still there for me at least.  

Kahlan Amnell
Vice Captain

Legend of the Seeker Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas