Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
Is Biohazard 4D Executor canon?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:58 am
I hope this topic isn't up in the retired, I checked a few pages and saw nothing about it. My question is thus: Is the little movie created by Capcom, Biohazard 4D Executor, considered a canon entry into the series? I so, then Capcom has left a loose end.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:33 pm
This is a great topic, but I'm going to move it to the Raccoon Cinema subforum.

biggrin  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 1:56 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
I hope this topic isn't up in the retired, I checked a few pages and saw nothing about it. My question is thus: Is the little movie created by Capcom, Biohazard 4D Executor, considered a canon entry into the series? I so, then Capcom has left a loose end.
Well, it doesn't contradict anything, so I don't see why not... As for a loose end... There's a big, long theory I made on how I think that NYX from Outbreak File 2 is actually what became of Dr. Cameron.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8065139#102391281  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Vinessa_Valentine
Well, it doesn't contradict anything, so I don't see why not... As for a loose end... There's a big, long theory I made on how I think that NYX from Outbreak File 2 is actually what became of Dr. Cameron.

How]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=8065139#102391281
How could the little available UBCS troops in the city have actually secured her without having her infect any of them? Looking at the other teams deployed, only 5 to 8 men get deployed at a time. To successfully secure a creature as unstable as the Nyx, it looks like it would take a number of units in the double digits if they want to take it alive.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:08 pm
Well, NYX was secured somehow. And if you recall, it was being guarded by Rodriguez (I think that was his name), who wasn't of the UBCS. He was with Umbrella's Special Forces, as indicated by his uniform. My theory is, Umbrella sent in those guys after, to apprehend NYX/Cameron, in which case, who the hell knows how many they sent.

EDIT:
Either way, follow my theory or not, it's never gonna be disproved. I guarantee that Capcom will never touch on the subject of NYX OR Dr. Cameron again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 11:56 am
Uhh, I don't mean to be a noob, but can someone provide me with a link to this 4D Executor?

>.>;;  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:32 pm
http://files.filefront.com/Biohazard_4D_Executer/;3837713;5;/fileinfo.html  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 2:30 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, NYX was secured somehow. And if you recall, it was being guarded by Rodriguez (I think that was his name), who wasn't of the UBCS. He was with Umbrella's Special Forces, as indicated by his uniform. My theory is, Umbrella sent in those guys after, to apprehend NYX/Cameron, in which case, who the hell knows how many they sent.

EDIT:
Either way, follow my theory or not, it's never gonna be disproved. I guarantee that Capcom will never touch on the subject of NYX OR Dr. Cameron again.
Probably, but now I want to think of them touching on Cameron again in Degeneration, lol. Just think of how that would play out. Cameron wanting to further her research by infecting people and taking over them to be in many places at once so she could gather resources from around the world.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 7:22 pm
I doubt it, because not many people experienced Executer, so they wouldn't know what's going on. Either way, I don't consider Degeneration a part of the storyline, so I don't care.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:31 pm
Degeneration sort of explains what happens to everybody after the Racoon city incident. or so i read  

Blackartist19

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:43 pm
RE3 epilogues explained what happened after the Raccoon City incident. So if Degeneration did what you say, then it's pretty pointless. Eye candy for fanboys.  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games