Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Million Emo March Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vaknar21

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:53 am
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Rellik San
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
well thats going 2 lead 2 a riot o.O now im worried for a friend of mine over there in england Dx
Well yeah... in england theres these people that they call them chavs... or call themsefs chavs idk. but anyway, they are like the EBC(emo beat-down crew) and if they go over there things are going to get nasty Dx

Yeah mate, they won't riot, trust me. Also I'd like to point out, I'm english I know about chavs and everyone who isn't emo, including me, is part of the emo beat down crew here.

you... O.O you are EBC? o.O cuz im from the KAE(kill anti emo)... ._.
you guys just make yourselves easy targets
Just to make sure I understand, EBC-actually finds emos, and beats them? Weird.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 12:55 am
Rellik San
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
now i ask myself why you guys made this guild then O.O
are you using us like lab rats or some s**t like that? Thats just ******** sick man

Long story, but in short.

I joined, took the piss, would have been banned, but the VC at the time thought I was fantastic, because I never aimed my piss taking at anyone in particular, just the stereotypes. Got promoted to a mod 3 days after joining because I had a stupidly high post count. Some drama went down, I took control of the board as a VC the original owner lost interest and so, I made an offer and several guild members helped raise the cash with me agree'd as administrator because I do a damn fine job of keeping most a** holes out.
And have you still done well?  

Vaknar21

Dark King Treble

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:56 am
This isn't surprising. People have a hard time exepting anything that's different. Emo is here to stay.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:01 am
Vaknar21
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Rellik San
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
well thats going 2 lead 2 a riot o.O now im worried for a friend of mine over there in england Dx
Well yeah... in england theres these people that they call them chavs... or call themsefs chavs idk. but anyway, they are like the EBC(emo beat-down crew) and if they go over there things are going to get nasty Dx

Yeah mate, they won't riot, trust me. Also I'd like to point out, I'm english I know about chavs and everyone who isn't emo, including me, is part of the emo beat down crew here.

no, those are retarded kids  

The Dadalorian
Crew

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:24 am
Vaknar21
Rellik San
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
now i ask myself why you guys made this guild then O.O
are you using us like lab rats or some s**t like that? Thats just ******** sick man

Long story, but in short.

I joined, took the piss, would have been banned, but the VC at the time thought I was fantastic, because I never aimed my piss taking at anyone in particular, just the stereotypes. Got promoted to a mod 3 days after joining because I had a stupidly high post count. Some drama went down, I took control of the board as a VC the original owner lost interest and so, I made an offer and several guild members helped raise the cash with me agree'd as administrator because I do a damn fine job of keeping most a** holes out.
And have you still done well?
*Shrugs* We're still active we still get new members, just they never post, seems peeps are post shy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:25 am
Vaknar21
Soviet Mudkipz
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe
Rellik San
sXe-Bi-Boy-sXe

Only the ones that act like complete tools, I'd like to point out.  

Rellik San
Captain

The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games