Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Lavender inn~ (reopen -.-') Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:44 pm
Frost smiled. "Well then I will make sure I avoid them unless I want to have some fun." He grins showing that he was just joking around. He nuzzles the cat and murrs. "Your very cute you know that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:58 pm
*i blush bright red* i have heard that from little people not many  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:07 pm
Frost grinned as he petted Jinixs head moving around the ears though lightly brushing against one ear purposely. "I can't image why, your absolutely beautiful." He nuzzled the cat lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:15 pm
*i shiver some at the tease and nuzzle back close into your chest fur as i close my eyes relaxing in your arms* thank you very much your the only one who has said anythign like that  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:38 pm
Frost smiled. "I'm sure there was others, there just to shy to say anything." He smiles down at the cat, softly petting him and humming a soft lullaby. He can't remember the words or what it is called, but he remembers his mother singing it to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:13 pm
*i relax in his arms as the melody reaches my ears* that is a very relkaxing tune *my tail continues to swish on the floor*  

slayer898

Snowy_Angelfox

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:03 pm
Frost murrs slightly. "It's the only memory I have of my mother." He continues to hum the song and softly petting the cat.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff