Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
Crash course for "..orbit.." RP

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:45 pm
This was going to be a role play but I was like... F that XD Actually, I was reading the RP that everyone seems to be in and It looked interesting, I would like to know what it's about and maybe if I could join. I started to read it but then I got lazy and saw that it was like... 31 pages, so if you could give me a small summary, that would be AWESOME~! :3  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:47 pm
The more the merrier. The story in a nut shell is that a school in orbit has lost power and then falls into the never ending blackness known as space. Once power is turned back on, it's to late, but some of the students are learning that getting home isn't their only problem... They must survive. After a list of random problems, and air tank booming, they find themselves on a strange jungle-like plant in search of air; but they find more then just air. Temples and mountains seem to rule this jungle-like paradise, now filled with booby traps and their unknown creators. Some people are let on the ship/school to protect it, while the others explore the new land.  

Shiomizu
Vice Captain

CypressPhoenix
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 10:51 pm
Thank you~! :3

Now to try to figure out how to introduce my character... -.- XD

:3 Thanks again! I really apperciate it~  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:14 am
Wow, Shiomizu! You pretty much got it all down.

Oh, and Pheonix as you may or may not know I am the Guild Captain of this guild. I am happy to welcome you to our lovely little guild. Hopefully you have a great time. And if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:39 am
be careful he is a little wacked  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:55 pm
XD Nice to meet you alex! I'll be sure to come to you if I have questions 3nodding

I think I'm a little wacked right now also...... stupid school finals DX at least summer will be here soon! :3  

CypressPhoenix
Crew

Crazy_Munkay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:16 pm
not another week for me and it is so close to summer ^_^  
2) Role Playing section!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items