Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
I'm going tobe moving later this month Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mamarita is moving across town

View Results

churrlo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:35 pm
Lots of prayers! Packing is the worst part of the ordeal X_X One never realizes how many things they own xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:37 am
I've moved 4 boxes of towels, almost all my clothes- still need a few changes till next Wednesday, and can't even start in the kitchen till Monday at the earliest because we still need to eat!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:54 pm
xd Don't you hate all the stuff that you can't pack because you need it? You could just eat out for a few days ya know.... or cook a lot so you have leftovers (or cook in advance), and that way you could pack the kitchen but still have stuff to eat blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:46 am
crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

churrlo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:25 pm
Aw what's wrong T.T *holds close*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:10 am
*Hugs*

It'll be all right, you have people who care about you.
I know Im one. heart heart *hugs* heart heart  

Mishikotoko

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:11 pm
Don't worry! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:36 am
My part of the move is complete and I am in the new apartment- it's not a bad place at all- actually nice= and NEAT.. No teens throwing stuff all over the place and that's the way I plan to keep it. IF my daughter ever comes to visit- she can't leave unless her room is as spotless as when she got here!

Oh, and for all the encouragement and hugs - thanks everyone. I really needed every one that I got!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:22 pm
Yay! Welcome back and into your new home! I just got back myself from a little bit of house sitting. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:17 pm
Hey! Glad to hear that the moving went well! ^^ At least now you can relax somewhat hehe,  

churrlo

Resources & Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces