Welcome to Gaia! ::

the Hayley Williams guild

Back to Guilds

Love Paramore? Love Hayley Williams? Then join the guild! 

Tags: Hayley Williams, Paramore 

Reply the Hayley Williams guild
My First Paramore Experience *Pictures!* <3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:07 am
Three words -Oh. My. God.

2nd June. Paramore. Their very first time here in Ireland. Going with my best mate Diane, her brother Richard, and his mate Johnny. Preparing to queue for 10 hours straight. What a day we had...

It started off they kept changing the arrangement of the queue, putting us in all different places, making us fall to the back, and up to the front and all over the place. But it was amazing when Steer Clear (the Northern Irish support band) started walking around the building, waving at us. =]

And then, PARAMORE stuck their heads out of the windows of the building and started waving at us! Everyone screamed their hearts out as Hayley and Zac took a few pictures of their crazy Irish crowd. ;]

The queue was long. Tiring. Hot. Stuffy. But all worth it in the end when 200 of the people at the front of the queue (that was including us) got taken to inside of the building, and given our Pitt wristbands. And we even got to hear all the bands doing soundcheck in there. Only a shutter was holding us back from them...

A few hours later the show started, with a local Irish band Home Star Runner opening the show and getting the crowd all warmed up. I hadn't really listened to these guys before but they were impressive. =]

Then Steer Clear. Ho shiz. They were tha bomb. Loved them. They really got the crowd pumped up, and the whole way through their set Hayley was standing at the side of the stage. ;]

The lights went out. The drums lit up. Zac done his drum solo at the start of Let The Flames Begin. Josh entered the stage, followed by Taylor, Jeremy then Hayley. The crowd erupted. They added a further bit onto Let The Flames Begin, '...Oh Father ...Oh Father ...FATHER! I am ready, won't you let it begin, cause I am here now, I want to dance in the palm of your hand.'

The set consisted of something like this as I remember:
Let The Flames Begin
Emergency
Lovesick Melody
Pressure
That's What You Get
Here We Go Again
When It Rains (Acoustic)
Crushcrushcrush
Miracle
Whoa
My Heart
(One more song chant) Misery Business.

It was an amazing night. Worth the sweat, blood and tears and whatever else they say. =] And lets not forget the painful sunburn...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:12 am
User Image
Johnny fell asleep in the hedge at the first queue. XD

User Image
The queue inside, when we were given our wristbands.

User Image
User Image
Home Star Runner.

User Image
Steer Clear!! <3

User Image
User Image
User Image
Paramore. Mostly Hayley. It was hard to get the guys. D<

User Image
Hayley gotz a teddy. =D

User Image
<3

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:52 am
great pics ! ;D

i'd must've been sooooo amazing seeing Paramore for the first time.

i want to see them live so badly! D; ADSKLDSKJLDSADSK.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 pm
Arghhhh, the envy corrodes me!!!

Im so glad to hear that your first Paramore Experience was so cool, and the piczors are awesome!  

Krysalid

Invisible Raider

MissTetra

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:25 pm
Aw, sounds like you had an amazing time :]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:23 am
Awesome!
I like the last picture the best, with her arm up in the air. That looks cool. 3nodding

crying Now I wanna go see them  

PrinzcessNiketa

OMG ITS SUZIE

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:28 pm
You got to take pictures!? Jealous! When I went to see them when they were in town, it specifically said no cameras or recording, so I could only get videos from each song Paramore and Jimmy Eat World sang.

But OMG, I had such a blast at the concert. They opened and closed with the exact same songs that they did for you.

I want to go to the Warped Tour SO BAD just for them, but I can't, and I'm so bummed. And I was hoping they'd come to Lollapalooza in Chicago, but they aren't.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:20 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

Wow...I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous! That must have been so awesome...nice pictures!

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

st percy
Crew

Bashful Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:04 am
Thanks. =]]

Johnny took most of the pictures of Paramore, cos we all got spilt up from each other after Steer Clear played. & I gave the camera to Johnny, cos he's tall & he'd get better pictures than I would. XD & he did!

I'm actually really surprised they let us have a digital camera in the place. I seen My Chemical Romance at the same venue last year & we had to give up our camera to the security guards before joining the queue. DD:

So yeah. :'DD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:13 am
"I'm really sorry about your hand"

They shouldn't take cameras off people...it means you can't document your experience o_o;;

"Next time you want to hit me, use a baseball bat or a crowbar, okay?"
- Jacob Black, Eclipse

iMonochromatic
Vice Captain

heartache in stereo
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:59 am
gaah. i hate it when they don't allow cameras.

i saw MCR also, and i was freaking pissed when they said they didn't allow them.

ADSKJLADSKJ ADSLKJAHS.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:53 am

Ahh, you are sooo lucky. No one good comes over here to Hawaii. Three Days Grace came last year and I missed them crying . This year I saw 3 Doors Down. Those were the only bands I cared about that came. Paramore better come soon!

Great pics by the way!

Constanze Mozart

the Hayley Williams guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces