Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Hunter Mission System Outpost (The RP) Read first post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:22 pm
Summery walked into the mission center. "Excuse me. Are there any missions available?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:55 pm
The starune behind the desk looked up at the woman, and, looking every bit the helpful inforation clerk, said "Why yes, there are a few missions that have yet to be completed. somebody needs to clear out a bunch of fire-ball spitting plant in the industrial sector, and there are two princesses that need rescuing. would you like details on any of these?"  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:13 pm
"Umm...Sure, tell me about the princess missions."
Summery decided, figuring that would have the highest pay out of all the missions.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:18 pm
"Very well," the starune starts, calling up the relevant information on the computer
"according to the information I have, the first of the princesses has been kidnapped by an overlarge bipedal turtle and is being held in the Underways. The second has been abducted by a gorilla of sorts and is being held in the Data Towers."
"the reletive costs for these missions are 1000 and 600 morra if you are interested." the starune finished, remaining as cordial as could be expected.

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:58 am
"I see." Summery said simply, working out the pro's and cons to this mission. She was not certain she could manage such a difficult mission on her own but she really needed the Morra. "Alright, I will accept the mission. Do I have to pay some sort of fee for this information?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:48 pm
In order to accept the mission you must pay the cost associated with the mission, the 600 or 1000 morra. This fee is what keeps these outposts operational.  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:59 am
"Alright." Summery said, paying the fee. "Is there anything else I should know about this mission? Do you know if anyone else has accepted it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:41 pm
"I have heard that a hunter member is working on the princess in the data towers, so I would reccomend not going for that one unless you consult with him. If you wish to take care of the turtle, you will need some plumbing experience in orser to navigate the underways successfully." the starune answered while countin the morra, separating it into convienient counting piles  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:59 pm
"plumbing experience?...Do you know of a place where I could rent the services of a plumber?" Summery asked, hoping an expert would be a ready replacement for learning plumbing.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:03 pm
"At present I am not recalling anywhere that one could be located, but this is Byako, there's bound to be a few around somewhere, and somebody's got to know where."  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:52 pm
"Alright...Thank you very much for the information." Summery turned away from the counter and began to make her way out, wondering where she could find a plumber to assist her.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff