Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:04 pm
I'd like an oval labret stud that I can heal a freshly cut 0g or 00g "piercing" (for lack of a better term).
I figure I'll have to get one custom made. Anyone know of any place that does this for sure? I'll contact Anatometal and Gorilla Glass about it. I like Industrial Strength titanium stuff too.
What would be the best material to use?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:59 pm
`dagon
I'd like an oval labret stud that I can heal a freshly cut 0g or 00g "piercing" (for lack of a better term).
I figure I'll have to get one custom made. Anyone know of any place that does this for sure? I'll contact Anatometal and Gorilla Glass about it. I like Industrial Strength titanium stuff too.
What would be the best material to use?

As an alternate to stone or steel/ti, you could also contact Jared, from OneTribe. He used a oval stone labret piece for his freshly cut labret. Personally I find stone a little softer than metal, and a bit more sturdy-feeling than glass. And he does amazing work. You just need the specifics to what you want in terms of dimensions and what not.
OneTribe custom jewelry info/gallery  

eclecticitea

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:34 pm
I sent them a message and they replied super fast. =D <3
I liked the fluorite, but it's not good for healing or autoclaving. They suggested Obsidian. So I think I'll go with that. 3nodding
Once I get it and heal it I'd love the blue-green fluorite though. So pretty.
So... either after the implant is doing well or if for some reason it doesn't happen I'll start planning getting the labret done.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:17 am
`dagon
I sent them a message and they replied super fast. =D <3
I liked the fluorite, but it's not good for healing or autoclaving. They suggested Obsidian. So I think I'll go with that. 3nodding
Once I get it and heal it I'd love the blue-green fluorite though. So pretty.
So... either after the implant is doing well or if for some reason it doesn't happen I'll start planning getting the labret done.

You might also check out Relic stone works
IAM:5point

they do all custom orders for the most part.
its a tad pricey but its VERY worth it.  

ASTMF-138

800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:10 pm
Oh, they make pretty stuff. =D Finally went and looked through. If it's pricey, then I'll wait until I can wear any type of stone once it's healed and get something really nice. ^_^  
Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games