Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would be mostly be killed first?
  kaname
  zero
View Results

Marusera

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:13 am
I hope that he won't kill Yuki!!!! Zero really gained power and now he's very dangerous.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:20 pm
haloeclipse270
heart Oh god, I have a bad vibe about all this...But yeah, Zero is now the greatest hunter in this manga. He has the power of kaname, shiuzca (I can't spell the name, dont hurt me for it crying ), yuki, his own brother, am I missing anyone else? So now I think he's going to fight to the end even if it kills him. Hey I wonder on chapter 42 he told yuki that she was the enemy, so is he going to kill her? Oh god, I hope not sweatdrop
I wonder why all those vine thorns are coming out of him?

The chapter is to short to make out much of anything! sigh... xp

Yuuki-Pure Blood Vampire
Zero- Vampire Hunter/Slayer

Zero's Declaration due to their Mortal changes as Mortal enemies. We Really don't Know what Zero is going to do. After finding out she has been a Vampire, Zero Severed and eradicated all his thoughts and Feelings for Her, but by my guess not all if them...

This is what really Mystifies me is: Even Though Yuuki is Aware of their Differences, Why Does She still Ally Herself with Zero, even though now they are now foes?
What brought this is up, Think About it, Yuuki Did all these things For Zero even though he never asked, she let him Drink Her Blood, She tried to Free Zero from Zero's Master's Control, what does all this Tell you? Eh?
Could it be...Forbidden Love?

Oh, and the Thorns are the Bloody Rose's Power, While the Artemis turned into a Death Sythe of o' Doom!, lol.

I noticed in Moulin Rouge, the Play, Spectacular Spectacular,
Kaname is the Maharajah
Zero is the Penniless Sitar player
Yuuki is the Courtesan

Donovan Gyoku

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:04 am
o____O Wait, did I miss something...he ate his brother?! XD; When?
Why must Vampire Knight be so confusing emo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:36 pm
i'd say hes just a vaampire, maybe a bit powerful, because he did drink from kaname. hes a vampire.  

Aradia_Dasiana

Mei-chwan

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:17 pm
Zero is a Level E vampire or he's now a Level D, but I dont remember him eating Ichiru and yes he did drink Kaname's Blood.... he is also probably right now one of the most pwerful vampire hunters.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:10 pm
Does Zero could be a pureblood?  

Kurosaki Asami

Dangerous Lunatic

9,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:16 am
I want to know the ending of the manga already= on onemanga it goes up to Chapter 44 but I want to read 45 already.
I hope Zero doesn't die but my vote is that he's going to.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:07 am
oH MY GOSH! wat if zero COULD be pureblood?!IMPOSSIBLE!  

denden456

xXcyrakzLEEROXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:10 pm
ZERO IS NOT A PUREBLOOD! HE HATES VAMPIRESS BECAUSONE OF THEM TURNED HIM INTO A VAMPIRE AND KILLED HIS PARENTS! HE IS THE STRONGEST VAMPIRE HUNTER THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream stressed evil stressed scream evil  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:41 pm
I, myself, have been toying with the idea of Zero being a pureblood, or maybe not a pureblood, but at least born a vampire, and had his vampiric side suppressed--like Yuuki. From what I understand, Kaname had to bite and give his blood to Yuuki for her to remember her past and to become a full-fledged, pureblood. Maybe, and I'm completely theorizing here, Zero was born a vampire, was "turned" human, was taken in by a hunter couple [along with Ichiru], and had his vampire side start awakening when Shizuka bites him, but not fully awakened, because she doesn't give him her blood. Because she simply bit him, the vampire in him and trying to break free from the bonds of the spell used to make him "human", thus pitting his true self against the self he has become through the spell, which is naturally too much for anyone to handle, hence why he is driven into insanity and bloodlust, common of Level E's. And also because of his partial awakening, his body rejects the blood tablets because the human part of him can't take them. When he gets Kaname's blood, it's powerful enough to chip away at the spell, but can't save him completely because it's not the blood of Shizuka who still holds an amount of power over him since it is she who began to awaken the vampire in him. When Zero finally gets her blood through proxy [Kaname and/or Ichiru], the vampire in him is fully unlocked, but still no memories either because the blood came through proxy or because he has no memories due to the spell being performed at a very young age. This would also tie in with Zero's slow manifestation of power. And I can't remember if this is how it goes in canon. But Zero and Ichiru were twins, sharing power meant for one person. Zero never reached his full potential and Ichiru was weak because Ichiru had some of the power and Zero had more than half of the power that would be allotted to him had the split of power were equal. So when Zero "eats" Ichiru, he absorbs that final part of the power that he would have had he been born as a single child.

And that is one of my more elaborate theories on such a topic.

We could also go with a theory that is more aligned with what we know of canon so far, though I don't like this as much because it makes Zero a leech of sorts that is only powerful because of others. It would be that Zero gained some sort of power from Kaname, Shizuka, and Yuuki's blood, that enhanced his Level D status and catapults him into a realm of power that has yet to be seen before because it is completely unheard of for an ex-human to get the blood of a pureblood, let alone three. As the series goes on, Zero may develop pureblood/noble like abilities [speed, strength, ect.] and a pureblood/noble power that doesn't have to do with the Bloody Rose [because those thorns are an extension of his weapon, just like the scythe Yuuki gets when wielding Artemis]. And without the blood of three purebloods within him, he would be a powerless Level D, saved because he has had Shizuka's blood, but nothing special because his is a mere ex-human.

So yeah... Just my long rambling thoughts on this. Most people have probably come up with the second theory and I wouldn't be surprised at all if something to that effect happens. Whereas, I'd be surprised, pleasantly so, if my first theory is even remotely what happens in canon.

Amorpheous

Human Human

Fumetsu Hime

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:18 pm
Cheetahs Wolf
hes just a vampire, originally human but bitten by a pureblood now hes a vampire.. they said he was most likely to turn into a level E vampire those ones who were bitten & originally human they go crazy & cant control themselves, remember?

yea. What she said. ^_^  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces