Welcome to Gaia! ::

GGN Moderators' Guild - NOW OPEN

Back to Guilds

We are a guild of Captains, Vice Captains, and Crew helping out those of similar rank in need and working with developers to improve guilds. 

Tags: Captain, Vice Captain, Crew 

Reply Resources & Discussion
New items

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just what is Mem referring to?
  Obviously one of the most kick a** shows around.
  Go rent Serenity for more info.
View Results

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:53 pm
Has gaia ever released an item and your first reaction was... "Dude! That's exactly what I needed!" That's how I felt with the latest update. They've finally come out with a more rugged brown coat! The only one before that was just too fancy... Now I can show my brown coat pride with a true rough edge to it.

The only thing that would make it more complete would be grenades. I'm totally with Jayne on that one. You can't go wrong with grenades. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:35 pm
I'm pretty much like that with most of the new items. Even though I don't actually buy them . D:  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:03 pm
I like the Indian stuff xd It'd be fun to have in my opinion hehe ^_^ But I don't wanna spend the monies on it xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:50 pm
I want the leopard trimmed black gloves and the boa trimmed back coat that Tohma Seguchi from Gravitation wears. That would be totally awesome!  

mamarita

Generous Guildswoman

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:54 pm
I can honestly say I didn't look at the new items. sweatdrop I'm saving my gold for other purposes right now.

Neo Edit: Aww, why'd you have to spark my curiousity? Now I went and bought something! sad  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:53 pm
~I can slay my own dragons, I can dream my own dreams.~

Shiney. xd

I just love my new brown coat. Someone (who hasn't watched Firefly) said she loved my avi cause it was a sort of futuristic western style. Which, if you know anything about Firefly, pretty much sums the style up. xd

Speaking of Firefly, Scifi channel just had a marathon running. How weird is that? It's like, they knew exactly what I was thinking.

>.>

<.<

Conspiracy, I tell ya. Just like that Reevers stuff. stare

~My knight in shining armor is me.~

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

Elemental_D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:10 pm
Yeah I have said that dude that Item was just what I need when some items have come out but other I'm like what were they thinking  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:17 pm
I think the best new items are the wings, some of the pants in Barton Boutique, and the coats. :]  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:00 pm
I'm going to go look at the wings. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:42 am
I still love the brown coats. heart *one track mind*  

MemoryDragon

Witty Lunatic

XenjinHattori

4,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:01 pm
I couldn't find wings, I must be blind... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:55 pm
They're in H.R. Wesley. The second page of new items. In the icon, it's sort of hard to tell they're wings, but you should find them on the second page of new items in H.R. Wesley.

I wonder what the next store update will be. D: I've looked at some of the old concept art. They have a spear they had in an announcement, that they never got into stores, after advertising it. A whole bunch of stuff in the go-gaia header, that Juno said might come out as items. I've always wanted a floating cloak, and hat. Something like what wizards have. Like the one in this concept art:

User Image

His cloak isn't really floating much, but it still has that affect. I would love the hat too.  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:00 pm
A~Izzy~A
They're in H.R. Wesley. The second page of new items. In the icon, it's sort of hard to tell they're wings, but you should find them on the second page of new items in H.R. Wesley.

I wonder what the next store update will be. D: I've looked at some of the old concept art. They have a spear they had in an announcement, that they never got into stores, after advertising it. A whole bunch of stuff in the go-gaia header, that Juno said might come out as items. I've always wanted a floating cloak, and hat. Something like what wizards have. Like the one in this concept art:

User Image

His cloak isn't really floating much, but it still has that affect. I would love the hat too.

I'm such a huge mage fan, I'm disappointed by how little mage stuff that Gaia has ...

I mean, the hats we have look kind of crappy and the capes are ... boring ...! I want a Vivi coat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:37 pm
The closest to the mage hat on gaia, is the Witch Hat. (but that gives a different touch to it)

Maybe they should have a shop update with mage items. :3 Maybe make them a collectible.  

Izzy Fizz

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Epic Flawless

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:22 am
Love me, Dread me...

I those items. They're perfect for some of my avatars and I can afford it but I saving my gold for something else.

...Eternal Dread me.

Resources & Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff