Reply Role Plays
Dark Verse RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lt Cmdr Halo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:02 pm
Hydraxon gets up and says "Well, he's quite smart. I should just walk away from it." He turned away and started to walk in the other direction. He thought, "This guy must be the master of cunningness. I shouldn't have attacked him. I could have completed my training. Nice work, moron. Now how are you going to complete your training? This sucks." Then he looked into the town. "Well," he thought. "At least I can go on a mad killing spree while I'm here. It's not a total loss."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:30 pm
The woman tensed and ducked the shrapnel and growled. "Get lost, trespassers."  

Haar Pel- The Messenger

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200

yarg_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:21 pm
the man decided it was time to act so he took 5 ounces of c4 took small string to trigger the c4 putt it through all the c4 he had and started planting it every where so that way if one man trips one c4 the whole town goes to hell then he started running away from town to the hills where he could sniper each one down one by one.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:35 pm
Name:Marcus
Birth:unknown
Birthplace:unknown
Raised/trained:Assassins Temple
Weapon:Secret/ hidden blade
Looks like: look at avi
Magic:Force
Back story: Raised at the Assassins temple he knows how 2b an assassin fight like one and assassinate like on. Then went 2 secret place and learned 2 use the force. He is as strong as a Spartan and as fast as one... he was trained 2 kill anything or anyone in his way.
Vehicle:Black motorcycle  

ShaxacBlackmoon

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:43 pm
Hears explosion in distance rides faster to it all of a sudden notices man on a hill with sniper thinks 2 self hmm Well that can't b good parks far away so that the man can hear the motorcycle then quietly sneaks to him quietely pulls out hidden blade and is rite behind the man waiting 4 his move thinks 2 self hehehe this fool will die hehehe  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff