xX_Demonic_Romance_Xx
Captain

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:12 pm
let me be the first to welcome all new guild members! xd

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of your brothers and sisters (I consider this guild to be one big happy family)

Tell us about yourself , your hobbies, anything you like.
I am the Captain, Majeh
I like to read, write, draw and hang out with friens. I'm easy to get along with and always friendly. I will gladly welcome new friends and members to the guild. If you have a problem talk to me, and if I can, I will try to help.If you have any questions about the guild, or whould like to see a specific sub-fourm added, just PM me and I'll see to it. If you see any problems with in the guild or its members, come to either me, my vice-capitn, or crew members, they will tell me and I will settle the matter personaly.
well thats it for now...I think. My minds fryed from the Monster I just drank (lol) If I think of anything else I'll come back and add it.

and once again WELCOME TO THE GUILD
And Remember
HAVE FUN  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:28 pm
Hi, im Kara. I love to write for little children, read most books, and love to draw, even though i dont get to often.  

kara-chan-san

unknownprincess
Vice Captain

Greedy Junker

36,350 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:03 pm
I am Becca. I am the Vice Captain of this guild. I like to read and play games. I have beat Devil May Cry and Devil May Cry 2. I am currently playing Devil May Cry 2 the disc Two. I have read a few manga. I am easy to get along with if I like you. I tend to forget bad people. I think that is all i could think of right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:41 pm
Hi Hi. :3 I am Amy. I like to write my own fictional stories, play games, exercise with my brother, and watch movies. x3 I also like Roleplaying and talking. ;3 Im a talkative person.  

Happygoluckydevil

The Dark Masked Avenger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:51 pm
okay so ummm i'm new to gaia and new to rp...i like to read, write, crochet, knit, play with my dog, watch tv, and movies, my favorite anime is death not am totally in love with L second to my daughter and bf, video games, riding my bike, shopping, cooking, talking and generrally hanging out with friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 am
Hey, I'm rick, most of the people who visit these forums already know me but for those who don't...

I'm currently 15 and living in Australia...I'm in 9th grade and I like art and movies. 3nodding

If you want to know more, just drop me a pm, I'm easy to get along with smile  

Derkasnake

iiTrishTragikk

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:54 pm
User Image

wats up ppls, im tricia,im 15 and i live in TN-Tennessee i used to live n NY-new York.i am a funny person when i want to be,i draw alot(also avi art),i can be shy but most of the time im outgoing,i roleplay,and i Love horror movies.I get scared of little kids XD 4 real i do,im random,my fav shows are Next,Parental Control,and High school stories.Im sometimes easy to get along with.Most my Family Has cancer crying .

my vampire name is tiempo criador

meaning: time keeper

my power is speed and transformation
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:51 pm
hello, im Caitlin... I draw, play bass, love listening to music and hanging out with my friends... I can be very shy if i dont know you, but once i get to know someone, i become a hyper weird spazz xd you can pm me if you wanna know more or you just wanna talk razz  

Giggles Mule

cyinical cyanide

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:07 pm
Gaia Name:cyinical cyanide
name:Laura
Likes:Rock any type, black, going to concerts, hanging out haveing fun, Coley Brock
Dislikes:rude people,people who ask for gold,rap,country
vampire name:Lillith Requiem
Vampire age:11,033
Power:Spell (allows a vampire to cloud the mind of a human, bending the human to his or her will)
combined abilities of telepathy and telekinesis
Reputation:No one quite knows her but the do know that she lures young men and turns them in the night  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:23 pm
name:Mike
hobbies:drawing, eating.
vampire name:zero
power:i can read peoples minds,(that makes me hard to beat in fights, cause i know ur next move,) and some would say i can turn invisble, but its really just that i can hide easier in the shadows.
something bad about me: i get hungry all the time!
interesting fact:im a half vampire.  

imdrunkwitmilk
Crew

zOMG recipe-item maker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:10 am
hi im jc and I dont know what to say about my self exept that I have split personalities (which is why I have akito and agito) and I always know when someone is staring at me  
Fallen Angels Unite

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games