Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:10 am
User Image

Scariest ******** hour of my life. I spent the whole time holed up in the closet of the basement apartment that myself and my room-mate and her boyfriend broke into.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:06 am
lolz, that sounds savage! Love the diagram btw.

Now if only all of us listened to Al Gore and drove Hybrid cars then such things wouldn't happen... confused  

primaI
Captain

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:12 am
I so would have been shitting my pants. We had tornado warnings the other night, we tend to get a lot when it starts getting warm here because we have really strong winds here. I've never actually seen a tornado despite all the warnings and s**t. Having said that, I'm still really ******** glad my room is in the basement and has no windows.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:55 am
we had those too.

i was at work when we started getting 70 m/h winds.

that happened on sunday, a huge tree branch got knocked down in my backyard and sat in the wires sparking and smoking until 6:20 am exactly the next morning, when it finally the wires broke and my neighbor's fence caught on fire. there's still a bunch of down wires in my backyard, it even took out the phone line (and i left my phone at my boyfriend's house so it really sucks).

anyway, we still don't have power. it's been 5 days.  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:59 am
Vexxed
we had those too.

that happened on sunday, a huge tree branch got knocked down in my backyard and sat in the wires sparking and smoking until 6:20 am exactly the next morning, when it finally the wires broke and my neighbor's fence caught on fire. there's still a bunch of down wires in my backyard, it even took out the phone line (and i left my phone at my boyfriend's house so it really sucks).

The internet works without power in USAica?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:43 am
Tommy the Cat
Vexxed
we had those too.

i'm picking up some random wireless network.
and my laptap is almost dead.
& most of my neighborhood has power, just not my house and like the 6 houses around mine. gonk  

Vexxed
Vice Captain

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:24 pm
Vexxed
Tommy the Cat
Vexxed
we had those too.

i'm picking up some random wireless network.
and my laptap is almost dead.
& most of my neighborhood has power, just not my house and like the 6 houses around mine. gonk
lol, they can sense your loserness  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:38 am
ouch i'm glad to hear you're safe danjah  

Condom Fairy

Jonnneth

Wheezing Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:39 pm
Wow that's really scary. We had a tornado watch last week and that's the closet thing i have ever had to a tornado, but if that was me i would be scared shitless by that situation xD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:53 pm
The closest I've been to a tornado was when me and the wife shared a "Phaal" curry, which is like the hottest curry in the world. We farted so much it started raining and all the cats within a 2 mile radus lost their hair.

Yours was worse.....  

Hzza
Vice Captain

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas