Submit

hfblawiehybfwaeluhf

Dapper Gekko

8,075 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:52 am
Did anyone else read the last chapter? I was very disapointed with how it ended....what did you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:56 pm
I thought the end was...well, to be nice, odd...I'm not going to lie, the "I'll marry both of them" was incredibly unexpected (I dunno...it's not something a sane person should say, and I think Haine is sane enough). I'm pretty sure I would never say I would marry two people, it's just crazy, and I don't know why she did it. I'm glad Shizumasa went away for a while, not so glad he came back...I really do prefer Takanari. The scene where Haine tries to just call him Takanari did make me giggle. :] I don't know that I really enjoyed the ending...it was just...weird.

kel aka gandy

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:36 pm
kel aka gandy
The scene where Haine tries to just call him Takanari did make me giggle. :]
LOL. I love that scene too, especially when afterwards, Takanari sort of "whine" about never being called by just his name. x]

IMO, the last chapter seems...rushed. It's like she tried to tie all lose ends together, but I don't know...it just doesn't seem to flow well? It's pretty hard to describe, but I share the same feeling as everyone here: the ending is rather weird.

It was also really surprising that Haine's parents are expecting another child. I guess she needed a good reason to add them into the ending... o.O;

I also just love Tachibana. The kid is so adorable. I really wish he had appear more in the manga. D:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:47 pm
Yonaki
IMO, the last chapter seems...rushed. It's like she tried to tie all lose ends together, but I don't know...it just doesn't seem to flow well? It's pretty hard to describe, but I share the same feeling as everyone here: the ending is rather weird.

It was also really surprising that Haine's parents are expecting another child. I guess she needed a good reason to add them into the ending... o.O;

I also just love Tachibana. The kid is so adorable. I really wish he had appear more in the manga. D:

I definitely agree...the flow is what is wrong. And Tachibana is one of the most adorable little kids ever. I just adore how attached to Haine he is (probably because my little brother is the exact opposite ^^ ).

kel aka gandy

Yonaki

Lady Lunatic

17,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:57 pm
XD I must admit, the last chapter that showed him was just cute. I like how mad he was when he found out Haine was "taken" away from him. If only we got to see more of Tachibana... D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:05 pm
The ending was like too happy o_o;
It would be better if she just pick one of the two twins..
I wish it was less rushed but still it was a pretty good manga.  

Inc_mplete

Versatile Lover

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:01 am
It was really good, but I wish that she ended up with Shizumasa-sama.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:11 pm
It was nice but..
Marry both? You know Takanari is upset by that >_< Sorry Haine..
But in the end she technically only married Takanari, But they all live together. So it worked out!! Yay~

Ecapism

Chatty Fatcat

Shinshi Doumei Cross [The Gentlemen Alliance +]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces