Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  +1
View Results

Lost_Gurl_666

Wheezing Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:48 am

So, I got my septum pierced on the 3rd [June]...

It looks good and seems to be healing well. I clean it once a day and I keep it tucked up ALWAYS [as requested by my piercer] - Since I cannot have it showing for work.

I've had quite a few problems with it... I guess I'll just start from the beginning...

I had just ate a ton and was in town so I figured I'd finally get one of my wish list piercings done~ I filled the forms - Showed my ID - Then, before I knew it I was on my back, laying on a table - Starring at the ceiling~ I was nervous and excited... I had butterflies like none other but I knew it was going to rock~<3 He lined the dots up and seriously spent about 5 minutes doing so. I thought it was going to be perfect~ He rubbed the area down and then, went through all the legal mubbo-jumbo... I lost myself in his eyes and just kept nodding my head. =3 He pushed the needle through and my eyes closed so hard that my ears were vibrating for about 2 solid minutes! I couldn't open them and I couldn't move ANYTHING! He put the jewelry in, tucked it, and then, wiped the blood away... I opened my eyes - Took a look - And, was satisfied. I got up kind of quickly and got light-headed. I sat back down and we started to talk about the piercing and if he could point me in the direction of any local "branders"~<3 [Which I still cannot find! Help meh!?~]

We left the piercing parlor and headed home. I later bumped my nose and it started to bleed so badly that my ENTIRE [no lie] hand was covered in blood. It hasn't bleed since though, not even a bit - So, there is a plus...

Currently - My right nostril is not irritated at all but my left nostril/the left side of my septum is completely painful to the touch. If I bump it in the least bit - It brings me to tears. Which leads me to believe that he hit a nerve. I'm not sure though - Since, you know - I'm not a professional piercer or a doctor... D= It's a very weird sensation when I touch it but it's ONLY when I touch it. I was thinking that maybe I should wait to see if it goes away on it's own or if I should just take it out... This has just recently started happening and really is showing improvement already... I don't want to take it out - Unless you STRONGLY recommend that I do so~

But, I'd really like your advice/professional opinion on the matter. =3

I'd appreciate it very much.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 1:51 am

Wow... Dat is LONG - Sorry. D'=

Lost_Gurl_666

Wheezing Smoker

dagon is a gloomy bear
Crew

Lonely Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:02 pm
You smashed it which might have torn tissues which are now scabbed and that's why it's so sensitive. Inside your nose just hurts a lot, like when you tear out a nose hair.
I'd wait awhile and see how it heals.

Nerve damage usually results in a loss of feeling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 am
Thanks~

I moved it from the inside of my nose to the outside also... Which has made it feel MUCH better. Even though my piercer recommended that I keep it up for the first month - I had to put it down. I couldn't clean it or my nose without irritating it...

I'm pushing on it now and it doesn't hurt in the least bit~ I guess, "problem solved" would be the best words to describe this~

Thanks again~  

Lost_Gurl_666

Wheezing Smoker

Facial & Oral Piercings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas