Reverse-jointed legs?
  Yes.
  No.
  Tentacles.
View Results

Mr. Blackbird Lore

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:56 am
Yes, to be honest, I don't like language at all. Anyone seen the movie "Waking Life"? They say it all for me, but if you haven't, I'll break it down: Words are innate symbols that stand for something else. The problem with communication is that how I interpret a word is not necessarily how you interpret it. When I say, "Love," you hear it, translate, and all its connections it has for you, and all your past experiences with love that have molded its meaning go through your mind. And ultimately what you interpret and believe is Love is probably not how I interpret it.

"Read minds, not words." I have nothing more to say on that.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:26 am
Hang on, let me grab my book of vile darkness...

ah, as I suspected. Baalzebul is often associated as 'the lord of the flies' *crazy flashback of Simon standing in front of a decapitated pig's head*. Anyways, yes, in many different incarnations, he is perceived as either the devil himself, or one of his devil lords. D&D refers to him as having originally been an archon by the name of Tiel, who succumbed to temptation . Following this, he became the lord of the seventh plane of hell, serving under asmodeus.

But all of that is what the point is not. The point is that there ain't no romance around here... I mean the point is that we're supposed to be talking about lycans here, not spirits.  

Chibi-Teddo
Captain

Chibi-Teddo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:36 am
P.S. I am posting character sheets and skill progressions in the gameplay thread. Check 'em out and gimme feedback, please.  
Story Development Panel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff