Human Development Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi-Teddo
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 5:08 am
Somehow that reminds me of trinity blood.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:01 am
Hmm...that is a very interesting idea, Alaundria. I had it in my mind like the Medieval town/cities where you have the reigning monarch/Lordship and then the city of humans below that that run their own city. The amount of influence the Vampires would have would me much like that of a monarch. That way, the humans could have their own lives and decide what they do.

And then I also thought about (I don't know if any of you are familiar with the Bible at all) when Moses was around and the Jews were being controlled by the Egyptian king. You would have the Vampires in charge and the humans would be like slaves doing the bidding of the Vampires. *shrug*

Mistaken Chaos

Chibi-Teddo
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:53 pm
lolbible. If you want to see some interesting bible tales, check out my post in the vampire thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:52 am
I never got far enough into Trinity Blood to know how that is like Trinity Blood, but I did take some of my inspiration from Miyazaki movies and Final Fantasy (every final fantasy I can remember has an airship). I have always loved airships. heart I work them in where I can.

Chaos, I think that is sort of what we were suggesting in the first place, but not with ALL the humans in captivity. (If you have the whole race enslaved, that takes away some of the freedoms that players playing a human character would find desirable) But yes, that is the gist of it. I don't know how it would work if we put the RP in a modern setting, but I'm sure we could make it work somehow.  

Alaundria

Chibi-Teddo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:29 am
Setting has been determined: steampunk victorian.  
Story Development Panel

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff