Submit

LaLunaKaida

4,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:29 am
User Image

Welcome to Bloody Kisses! This is a Vampire Knight role play. I have to ask that you read the ENTIRE first post before posting anything in this thread. Also, we only respect people with useful words here. This means no flames and grammatically dead sentences. I suppose I should tell you that this Role Play will be based on an anime (Vampire Knight) and will feature characters and such from the anime. If you've never seen the anime, or don't know much about it, please stick around and see if the RP interests you any. This RP will be mainly romance oriented.

In case you didn't know, I already posted same RP in the Barton Town Forum and it's already underway and going strong. So I thought why not start it here too? Only this one will be for the guild members only! Enjoy <3

The Anime

Takes place mostly at Cross Academy, a school for vampire and humans. They are separated through the "Day" and "Night" classes. The humans don't have a clue that the admired Night Class Students are actually vampires, though. Pretty much everyone in this guild should know these things already.

I'm hoping to have cameos for all the major characters in the anime. This includes:

• Kaname Kuran - The tall, dark, and handsome dorm leader of the Night Classes.
  • Ichijou Takuma - The incredibly sweet and loyal vice-leader of the Night Classes.
  • Aido Hanabusa - Very energetic and sometimes mischievous right hand man of Kaname.
  • Akatsuki Kain - Cool, reserved, and mature; he's the other right hand man to Kaname (apperently Kaname has two right hands?).
  • Ruka Souen - Terribly faithful to Kaname, and admired among the men of the Day Classes
  • Senri Shiki - One of the youngest members of the Night Class; He has something to do with Rima.
  • Rima Touya - Almost always at Shiki's side; She and Shiki always hunt down level E vampires.
  • Seiren - The quiet, monotonous unofficial bodyguard to Kaname.
  • Maria Kurenai - The mysterious vampire from Zero's past in disguise.
  • Yuuki Cross - The energetic adoptive daughter of the Chairman of Cross Academy; Yuuki is a prefect, or one of the ones who protect the Night Class's secrets.
  • Zero Kiryuu - Close friend of Yuuki; Zero is incredibly protective of her. He always seems to have a depressing aura about him.

If there's anything else about the anime you'd like to know, contact me, read the wiki, or watch the series.

Rules

These rules are simple... please try and follow them.

• Follow all the Gaia TOS, please.
  • Please, PLEASE try and be as literate as possible.
  • No flaming or anything of the sort
  • You must post MORE THAN once in order to get a part in these RP.

See, easy right?

Characters

I have to be a bit strict on this section, only because we have cameos...

All you have to so is PM ME YOUR CHARACTER INFORMATION following this form(if you're making up your character):

Username:
Character Name:
Looks: (you're allowed to INCLUDE a picture, but you still have to have a sentence or two)
Personality:
Background:

Day/Night Class?:
*Race: (only fill this out if your character ISN'T a vampire or a human)
Ability:
Example paragraph: (just give me a taste of your role playing ability)

If you want to apply to be a cameo character PM ME THIS FORM

Username:
Character I want to play: (has to be from Vampire Knight)
How much do I know about the series?: (no spoilers if at all possible)
Example paragraph (in character): (just give me a paragraph proving you got the skills to play this character.

I will repeat myself: PM ME ALL CHARACTER INFORMATION/FORMS OR YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED INTO THIS RP!!!

*UPDATE: You are allowed to sign up for up to two characters (one OC and one cameo). This is due to lack of entrants!

I will PM you if I accept you into my RP, and when the RP starts. So just be patient, ok?

Also, if you want advance a character's relationship with another character further, you can always PM the person to do so. Just keep that in mind...

Users Participating

This is just the list of users who got accepted, and who they're playing.

Cameo Characters:

• Kaname Kuran -
  • Ichijou Takuma -
  • Aido Hanabusa - LaLunaKaida
  • Akatsuki Kain - *blank*
  • Ruka Souen - *blank*
  • Senri Shikik - *blank*
  • Rima Touya - *blank*
  • Seiren - *blank*
  • Yuuki Cross -
  • Zero Kiryu -

OC Characters (Character name - Username):

• Natsume Otani - LaLunaKaida

• *Note: I'm not saving spots for anyone, in the event that more than one person asks for the same part.
    Final Notes

Just a few more things. I have to remind you all to PM ME YOUR CHARACTER APPLICATION! I won't accept them if they're posted on this thread.

Secondly, you guys are allowed to, as I call it, 'Invisbump'. This just means not to post saying 'bump" but pretty much anything else...

Everything from this point until the opening of the RP will be done via PM.

Can't wait to get your applications.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 4:36 pm
Username: Rean_Biter
Character Name: Ayame Iijima
User Image
She has brown hair, and her eyes tend to change color alot (Like depending how she feels when she wakes up). She looks around 16 despite her years before her.

Personality: She is an outgoing girl, she spends most of her time reading and collecting the new and upcoming popular mangas. She likes to take walks and she loves the moon. Outside of the school uniform, she tends to wear black alot and tends to be mistaken as a goth just becuase she likes wearing it alot.
She has the way of laughing alot, and she naturally laughs at anything (like the word banana). She knows fluent Spanish.

Background: She has grown up a long time ago in Spain and was raised on a suntance like the blood tablets. She has seen Kaname only a few times, when he was young. She entered the school becuase, she thought things were getting boring in her immortal life, so she thought she could spice it up by going to school.

Day/Night Class?: Night Class (Pureblood)

((Hey... I'll start it off.. despite the lack of characters. Note: Blue= Yuuki, Red=Ayame ))

Yuuki was walking around it was night and she was on patrol. She was looking around for people or vampires that might be lurking about. She was calm though, still on alert. For something in the wind gave her the chills.

-------

Ayame was skipping class, again. It had become a routine now. It gave her a chance to take a walk, more than if she stay in the curd tasting class room.  

R e a n C a r n a

the water goddess Jezy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:16 pm
Username:
Character Name:Yuuki Cross - Age: 16
Looks:
Personality: The energetic adoptive daughter of the Chairman of Cross Academy; Yuuki is a prefect, or one of the ones who protect the Night Class's secrets.
Background:
Day/Night Class?:both
Ability:
Example paragraph: runs towards the night class dorm gates "everyone go back to your dorms." she said as she tried to keep everyone away from the night class
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/Raina21/Anime Zodiac/YukiCross-Sagittarius.jpg  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:21 pm
ummm.....to the people who have posted their characters on the thread YOU ARENT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT. IF YOU GUYS CAN READ. not trying to be mean or anything just saying you guys aint your characters until you pm them to her.  

banditdragonlady101

banditdragonlady101

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:35 pm
kieli was sitting in the study reading her best mystery book. she never really liked being desturbed by anyone, including when she was a kid by her father. being in the night dorm, she thought, was both stressful and stressless. it was complicated being in the vampire dorm when she was only half vampire.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:17 pm
LaLunaKaida said i could do the roleplay so here is my character:
Name: Neon Nakamura
Looks:User Image
without the ears and the tail
Personality: she is a shy girl but will be outgoing only to her close friends. She is very Smart but Partys Wild. She can act chidlish at times but rarely.
Background:She had to be transferred into Cross Academy because of her good grades and That she was a vampire. She doesn't know that she is actually a pureblood because her vampire side is not awaken yet. Her parents try to protect her but they can't so they had to send her to Cross Academy that is a another reason why Neon had to go to cross Academy.
Day/Night Class?: probably the Day Class but will be transferred into the Night Class if her Vampire Side awakens.
*Race:Vampire(PureBlood)
Ability: Weather  

Classic Neon

Classic Neon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:33 pm
"I wonder where the headmaster's office is?" Neon Said While wondering around  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:45 pm
banditdragonlady101
kieli was sitting in the study reading her best mystery book. she never really liked being desturbed by anyone, including when she was a kid by her father. being in the night dorm, she thought, was both stressful and stressless. it was complicated being in the vampire dorm when she was only half vampire.

srr 2 inturrupe!! ^.^
but the signature u hve wat anime does it come from or is it just a normal pic?  

exciteme123

Lovable DayDreamer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:37 am
For all of you that posted your character info on this tread, you aren't supposed to. Since ya didn't read the 1st post, she said that u hav to pm it to her if u want the role. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 6:39 am
banditdragonlady101
ummm.....to the people who have posted their characters on the thread YOU ARENT SUPPOSE TO DO THAT. IF YOU GUYS CAN READ. not trying to be mean or anything just saying you guys aint your characters until you pm them to her.

it says on her first post people! u didn't even read it. rolleyes

Lovable DayDreamer

[RolePlay]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces