Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Home Away

Back to Guilds

Our guild is a quirky and sometimes incoherent critique and discussion group for writers looking to get some feedback on their work. 

Tags: writing, critique, discussion, literate, authors 

Reply roleplaying sub.
copyright.- first rp! c: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

best youtuber?
  nigahiga
  kevjumba
  fred
  whatthebuck
  other
  PANDA! :D <3333
View Results

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:43 am
"I'll just take that as a yes," Liese replied, returning to her normal facial expression. "'Draw attention to yourself and your intentions,'" she said, quoting herself. "Now, there are two ways to go about that. So which'll it be? The 'holy-s**t-what-is-this-girl-thinking' way or the 'thank-god-i-didn't-chose-option-one' way, which mind you, does come with a bit of regret."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:17 pm
There's no sense crying over every mistake

"Hm. Can I have a course description of each of them. See what each choice is?" He asked with a smile. She was strange. But she was interesting at the same time.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake!
User Image  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 9:23 pm
"Absolutely not," she replied. "I think the titles themselves count as a description, and I believe you'll agree that any further information would ruin the sense of mystery that I've worked up here, yes? And besides, like I said before, it makes no difference to me whether you start a social movement. It'll happen eventually anyways, but if I'm going to be involved, I at least get this one chance to do what I- you're giving me that smile again," she said, cutting herself off as she furrowed her brow in frustration.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 11:12 pm
For freedom we rise

"Fine then, I'll take the holy-sh*t-what-is-this-girl-thinking way." he said as he smiled even bigger. "And maybe I smile like this because you seem to be annoyed by it."
User Image  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

PandaEnlightenment
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:12 pm
"Very well," she said, rolling her eyes and taking a deep breath. Liese turned towards the street and looked both ways, making sure the law was no where to be seen before taking Patari by the hand. "You have to completely trust me," she stated, smiling reassuringly, "when I say that no one will be hurt from what we're about to do. Okay?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:32 pm
For freedom we rise

"Whatever you say." He said as she took his hand. He had no idea what she was going to do, but it obviously wasn't legal, he thought as he saw her look for law enforcement.
User Image  

Rad Disease
Vice Captain

roleplaying sub.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out