Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Thread Graveyard (forever dead)
storyline

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:00 pm
Hi guys and gals. How is everyone? Just wanted to update and say that I've decided we should go with the new storyline approach; and we should create new types of characters. Specially since they were tied in the voting we did. I hope this is okay with you all.

Please vote on the type of storyline you would be interested in. It doesn't mean that this is what we will end up doing. Just an overall idea. We may end up doing a combination of things depending on everyone's preferences. I will be uploading the poll this weekend. So, stay tuned!

Luv to all!

Lil 'T

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 am
There's this girl and she is one of the loneliest girls in her school. No friends, no boyfriend and no life at all till she meets this guys.

Is something like this okay  

loopylupe
Crew

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:36 am
My only request is that I'm not in the story to begin with. I prefer to have people run into me... or vice versa. That tends to be how I meet people in real life. That's how I met Li'l T... ran into her in towns. ... I think Bleacher was there... and some other girl...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:22 pm
I'm cool with that  

loopylupe
Crew

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:04 pm
Hey loopy; sounds good with me. And, I understand Chainsaw. Feel free to run amok.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:57 pm
so I guess I just continue right lets see.  

loopylupe
Crew

loopylupe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:04 pm
Sophie was your normal girl who live in a normal house. But lets go back actually Sophie was the wierdest girl in school and because of that she was very lonely. She really had no friends, no boyfriend, and no life at all.

She walked through the mall alone as always and sighed. Would she ever be able to love someone as well as some of the others at school.

Is this good for a start  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:13 pm
Yes my dearest loopy. It is a good start.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:30 am
This too like the grains of sand weighing heavily on my eye lids must come to a close. hehe  
Thread Graveyard (forever dead)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games