Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Music Discussion
Mindless SelfIndulgence

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_elf123

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:27 pm
Anyone a fan? I saw them in concert last week. It was amazing. I was right up front the whole time. TubRing and The Birthday Massacre opened the show. I have never heard of them before but they were pretty good. I got a picture with Chibi (the lead singer from TBM) after the show. No mashing but lots of pushing. I was squeeshed! v.v Damn my smallness. lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:29 am
dark_elf123
Anyone a fan? I saw them in concert last week. It was amazing. I was right up front the whole time. TubRing and The Birthday Massacre opened the show. I have never heard of them before but they were pretty good. I got a picture with Chibi (the lead singer from TBM) after the show. No mashing but lots of pushing. I was squeeshed! v.v Damn my smallness. lol

You do know a mosh pit is basically a lot of pushing right?  

Rellik San
Captain

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:18 am
..BWAHAHAH. xDDD ohmaigod. Mindless self indulgence...Ahhh.

"A warning for those lazy, self-absorbed, and/or just plain inattentive parrents »»»

All the censorship in the world won't make up for bad parenting. If your child is more influenced by our music than by Mommy and Daddy, both you and your offspring have much BIGGER problems than our lyrics. So before you go hauling us or any other artist into court, look yourself in the mirror. Ask yourself if you did the best you could, because if you're considering taking us to court...

You didn't.
"

<3 I love that. I love them. They are so amazing. Especially Little Jimmy Urine. :]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:52 pm
Rellik San
dark_elf123

You do know a mosh pit is basically a lot of pushing right?

Yes and no. Everyone was squished together. It wasn't 'lets push everyone to the ground' mash pit. idk  

dark_elf123

there was a silence

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:18 pm
LUCKY!! I almost went to that concert.. but then I decided I wanted to go to the Mayhem Fest. in like.. 3 weeks X]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:20 am
Cool! I just became a fan of theirs,the songs are awesome!  

Sailor Wynne luvs Danny

Pansexual Pie

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 pm
I love them! I have their newest album, "If". I'm planning on buying "Frankenstein Girls Will Seem Strangely Sexy", I love the song Bitches on that album!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:02 am
I skipped out on seeing them because I couldn't afford it after seeing Meshuggah and Ministry on April 25th and Behemoth and Dimmu Borgir on May 2nd.

I'm sorry, did I just blow anyone away?

ffsghyanbh

Music Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces