Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Someplace.....Elsewhere!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil kade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:41 pm
I've decided that I just can't take the s**t I put up with in Kansas
I seriously hate this ******** place, its full of ignorant people, *****, and stereo typists. -_-. .  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:33 pm
You do know, you just stereotyped the people where you live. Add hypocrite to the list :3  

Leocara

Evil kade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:42 am
Leocara
You do know, you just stereotyped the people where you live. Add hypocrite to the list :3

Kiss my ******** a**!  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:09 pm
I get what you mean, I live in colorado, full of posers(gangsters). I can't find anyone who is either one of my social groups (emo or furry)  

adriande2

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:28 pm
How likely do you think it is that you could get away from there? Moving is a lot more expensive then people usually think it is...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:29 am
yeah, and guess what: There are stereotypical people everywhere. It doesn't matter if you're in Kansas, Missouri, New York, California, or anywhere inbetween. My advice: get over it, and quit your bitching  

Saga Shadow

The_Gadfly

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 10:41 pm
Well, I kinda understand his problem. If you live in certain areas, like I do, you can find dense populations of one kind of people. If you're not only not part of the group, but strongly disagree with their views/styles/lifestyles/etc, in can be really annoying. It's no reason to go off bitching about it, but I kinda understand. I'm an atheist and a raging liberal which supports gay rights that lives in mormon town. But if you look hard enough, you'll find someone who shares your interests.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games