Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
I need some advice

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jendes5555

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:49 am
Theres these two guys one who loves me and one who i love but i dont know how he feels about me what to i do  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:41 am
That was very... loosing. What? Two boys like you, but you don't like them all that much and the boy you do like, you're not sure is into you. Okay. Got it.

The first issue, the two boys, is relatively easy. If they haven't said anything about it to you, treat them no different than you have before. Nothing is a pride killer like a girl freaking out on you before you even do anything. If either one of them has said something, then politely tell them you do not want to change your current status with them.

As for the other issue, the boy you like... Step one would probably to be in the same circle. Be his friend. Be friends with his friends. Be yourself. If you're already friends and you're pretty tight with any of his close friends, ask casually. If you can't do that or you can't get a definite answer, bite the bullet and ask to go on a date with him. No strings, no boyfriend/girlfriend right off the bat. Too much pressure. A single date. If that's too hard, get a small get-together- you and him, and a handful of friends for a LAN tourny or a rental movie flick at someone's house. I like this approach because its far less stress and pressure for either side.

If you're feeling more bold about it(and thick-skinned), pull him aside and tell him directly. I'm not too fond of this approach since its a make it or break it deal; there are just as many fails as there are successes with it. Highly depends on your style though.

---

On a side note, if you're under 16, 'liking' people is kinda pointless. The average relationship is something like 2-6 weeks for 15 and lower groups. If you're new to teenager-dom, wait it a bit. Life's enough trouble without throwing in extra relationship issues. And it doesn't help that as females we make life FAR more complicated than it really is or needs to be.

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

jendes5555

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:13 pm
what if the guy i like has a girlfriend  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:21 pm
hey! hey! i don't get it  

n00b 1 4m 4

Nilonim Rhyl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:06 pm
i will leave that to a girl like Sarach, she knows better  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 pm
Sweetie, I know you may be desperate for help, but this sure isn't the place for love advice! And...not to mention it sounds like you are almost bragging about how thsesboys like you. A Role-Playing Guild is NOT the place for an advice colum, no matter what anyone says! Sorry, and not trying to be rude or anything. Why not go and find a love guild, or just go straight to the forums? Seeya!  

Fancy Kami

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:31 pm
This is the chatter subforum. We chatter or question or loller about as we please in here. Besides, she should be intelligent to take anything we say with a grain of salt. Its not like she's foolish enough that if I tell her to streak down the halls of her middle school that she'll actually do it.

---

Back on topic, if he has a girlfriend you're still interested, you might want to just stick to plan a and pause it at the be friends kind of thing. Do realize that if he has a girlfriend, that means ideally he's not going to be interested in any way. You don't want to be a 'home-wrecker', so to speak...

However... I do caution you. There're plenty of boys around; don't tie yourself down to one who's not even interested in you. Its pointless effort and wasted time. You only live once.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:44 am
it seems that she found a solution, since she hasnt reappeared here  

Nilonim Rhyl

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:45 am
That would be most likely the case.. Oh well. Who knows?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:44 pm
thanks for the advise  

jendes5555

Wirai

6,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:02 pm
Not a problem.  
U/C

Manage Your Items