xX_Demonic_Romance_Xx
Captain

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:09 pm
What is a Fallen Angel?

In some Christian doctrines, a fallen angel is an angel that has been exiled or banished from Heaven. Often such banishment is a punishment for disobeying or rebelling against God. The best-known fallen angel is Lucifer. Lucifer rebelled and was cast out of Heaven and fell to Earth for his offense. According to some traditions, fallen angels will roam the Earth until Judgment Day, when they will be banished to Hell.

“ Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day. ”

Reasons for their fall

There are a number of different beliefs regarding the origins and motivations of fallen angels. Many focus on issues of free will, lust, pride, or the incomprehensibility of the acts of God.

It is generally accepted by most Christians that the fallen angels were cast out of Heaven because of actions taken against God. These actions were enabled because the angels were granted free will. Generally, these actions included active rebellion, doubt in God's motives or plans, or a rejection of the system of Heaven. Pride is often involved, especially in cases where an angel believed itself to hold more authority than God. (Lucifer being the prime example among these).  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:15 pm
Unilke the fallen Angels explained above, we are a different race of Fallen Angels. WE have done no wrong to god, we were just struck down in the line of duity....

We had a cures put on us that made our skin pale white and our eyes go blood red...our canine teeth grew sharper then normal and our hunger left our body. WE began to thirst for human blood

During our transformaton,we lost our glorious wings and our halos fell to the ground. Now we hide in the shadows, waiting for the cursed sun to sink below the earth

After the darkness has fallen we rule the earth....
we are the cursed ones...the ones fogotten by humanity....

we are the VAMPIRES..........  

xX_Demonic_Romance_Xx
Captain

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

Derkasnake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:37 am
I wanted to be a sorcerer, but I guess I can be a vampire..... *mumbles something*

xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:35 pm
Count Ricolo
I wanted to be a sorcerer, but I guess I can be a vampire..... *mumbles something*

xp

lol well if you post enough i might promote you to a Vampiric Sorcerer!
xd  

xX_Demonic_Romance_Xx
Captain

3,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200

Derkasnake

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:19 pm
Forsaken Soldier
Count Ricolo

xp

lol well if you post enough i might promote you to a Vampiric Sorcerer!
xd

Suh-weeeet!

xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:16 am
thats creepy, BUT KINDA COOL!  

imdrunkwitmilk
Crew

The Dark Masked Avenger

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:20 pm
a vampiric socerer? interesting...the best of both worlds eh?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:23 pm
RadiantAngel of Tomorrow
a vampiric socerer? interesting...the best of both worlds eh?

Yup, as you can see from my avi I already have some of the materials xp  

Derkasnake

cyinical cyanide

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:58 pm
a vampire can chose to show it's real age on it's skin. This is reversible and is quite easily done. A vampire can only support solid food for five years after being bitten, after which time, there stomachs no longer have the acid to dissolve the food. This is because the stomach acid can only remain in the body for so long after death, and sense vampires are technically only half dead in accordance to there bodies, the acid can only stay for five years. Once they can no longer eat food, they must rely solely on the use of blood to keep there bodies from becoming weak. They do this by biting into a living creature, at a main artery or large vain, such as the neck, and allow the blood to trickle down there throats. Elder vampires require slightly more blood then others. After thirteen thousand five hundred and thirty years, the vampires body no longer needs blood, and can simply function on the power the vampire has acquired over the years. This means more rest time to recover, however, blood can still be used for quick healing. The vampire curse develops differently in all vampires, giving them different and unique abilities. All vampires have the ability to fly, control there own gravity, allowing them to walk on walls and roofs, as well as extra strength and speed and some nasty claws.

Legend of Clan Odin:
The vampire realm was created along with the earth. The very first vampire was created unintentionally when even the Jurassic era had enough hatred to start spawning him. Other the years, he bore himself in the dark realm, shunned from the light on a shifted plain. when people began to form and wars started, he came to earth on the first harvest moon. The clan din had begun. Named after the Norris king of gods, the clan grew stronger and stronger with each added member. Those bitten by the eldest, became stronger then ever before. But when some one the eldest bit began to fight, it became apparent that vampires became weaker then the one who bit them. This is called the chain effect.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:59 pm
cyinical cyanide
a vampire can chose to show it's real age on it's skin. This is reversible and is quite easily done. A vampire can only support solid food for five years after being bitten, after which time, there stomachs no longer have the acid to dissolve the food. This is because the stomach acid can only remain in the body for so long after death, and sense vampires are technically only half dead in accordance to there bodies, the acid can only stay for five years. Once they can no longer eat food, they must rely solely on the use of blood to keep there bodies from becoming weak. They do this by biting into a living creature, at a main artery or large vain, such as the neck, and allow the blood to trickle down there throats. Elder vampires require slightly more blood then others. After thirteen thousand five hundred and thirty years, the vampires body no longer needs blood, and can simply function on the power the vampire has acquired over the years. This means more rest time to recover, however, blood can still be used for quick healing. The vampire curse develops differently in all vampires, giving them different and unique abilities. All vampires have the ability to fly, control there own gravity, allowing them to walk on walls and roofs, as well as extra strength and speed and some nasty claws.

Legend of Clan Odin:
The vampire realm was created along with the earth. The very first vampire was created unintentionally when even the Jurassic era had enough hatred to start spawning him. Other the years, he bore himself in the dark realm, shunned from the light on a shifted plain. when people began to form and wars started, he came to earth on the first harvest moon. The clan din had begun. Named after the Norris king of gods, the clan grew stronger and stronger with each added member. Those bitten by the eldest, became stronger then ever before. But when some one the eldest bit began to fight, it became apparent that vampires became weaker then the one who bit them. This is called the chain effect.

some fun facts for ya!

cyinical cyanide

imdrunkwitmilk
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:25 pm
thats some interesting facts. xp blaugh  
Fallen Angels Unite

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items