Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Dreams (What's yours?)
Chain - 18 WD: Samuel L. Jackson&self/Unknown

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:19 pm
Okay. This was probably one of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. Yes, Sammy J (Samuel L. Jackson) was in it, probably due to me having seen Jumper before going to sleep. I'm going to let you guys know that I don't remember a lot of the little details about everything... so don't expect much. Also, I have a feeling it may have been influenced by Halo, especially the book "Halo: The Flood"... mainly because my name was Jenkins... and I was a Private... exactly like the Private Jenkins in the book that had something happen to him that was very similar.

Okay, if you've ever seen Jumper, Sammy J is in this group called the paladins (yes, paladins...). Anyway, In Jumper, they hunt down these people that somehow have the ability to teleport.

Now, in my dream, I was one of the paladins, but we weren't hunting jumpers, we were hunting some kind of zombies. Now, I was with Sammy J and a group of people, and fighting a bunch of zombies, and one of them got close to me and bit me, and I shot it in the head several times before it died (they are parasite zombies... they are harder to kill). Now, I turn (in other words, the infection takes over) pretty much immediately, and fall onto the ground, unable to move (for the moment).

Now one of the guys rushes over to help me (IE, shoot me in the face...), and Sammy J was all like "Don't touch him. He was cursed for a reason, because he was weak. He is going to be forced to live a life of hunger now" or some crap like that... you know... cruel crap.

So I'm laying there, and at this point, apparently I'm just shocked or something. I may or may not have been begging to be shot, I don't remember. And then some packet of food rations gets dropped in front of my face and I go ballistic on it and freaking chow down on it...

Anyway, some stuff I don't remember happens and eventually I'm handcuffed I'm askin' for Sammy J to shoot me in the face and he's all like, no, and quoting some theological crap. Well, some soldier gets his attention for a while, and I grab his gun from behind him and put it to my left temple and pulled the trigger... and it was actually kind of cool because my vision blurred and my ear rang (no pain, which was nice)... but I didn't freakin' die. and I was like "s**t." so now I have blind spots and my hearings worse, but that's about it, and so he kicks me in the face and I drop the gun.

Now he's like "You really shouldn't have done that." ... And then I have a gap in what happened in the dream again... well... some s**t goes down and eventually I end up getting my hands on another gun, and this time, I shoot myself in the left side of the head, and Sammy J comes rushing over, and before he gets there, I shoot myself in the back, front, and top of the head, too. So now, I can barely see, and almost everything is black, and I can barely hear, and my moving sucks... like all sluggish, like if your whole body is asleep... you know? And I can vaguely hear him say "Well, at least you shouldn't give us any more trouble now" and the dream ends for a while (as he pops another round in my head).

Apparently some other stuff happened that I don't remember, and the next thing I do remember is trying to follow some guy who my organization is hunting, but isn't a jumper, and I catch him, and we scuffle, and he knows I'm infected, and he stabs me in the gut and pins me to the wall (the fact that there is still no pain is what makes this not a nightmare). But as he's holding me there I'm like whispering in a raspy voice "Kill me... Please... Kill... I want to die." So then he like nods like he's all pitying me, and I kneel down and he's about to decapitate me... and then f***ing Sammy J comes outta no where and busts a cap in the guy, and he dies.

So I'm like "F***ING HELL! G** F***ING DAMMIT!" and right when I'm about to go all ballistic in an unstoppable immortal rage on Sammy J, I wake up. At which point I thought... What the hell was up with that dream?

So, I decided to share it. I've had dreams where I've killed myself before, but that's usually when it's a horrible nightmare with pain and stuff imminent... and I know I'm asleep, and I want to wake up, and I know if I kill myself, I won't feel pain from my own actions, and I will always end the dream. This just happens to be the first time I shot myself in the face and didn't die... ever. That's why it was weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:46 am
It's strange when you aren't you in a dream, you know?

It's even weirder, though, because I had somebody else's personality too. I was all religious zealot. It was definitely a first for me. I mean, I've been... not me before, but it was still like, my personality and stuff, and if it wasn't it was usually in third person perspective (dream cinematics are awesome)  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:51 am
And don't you dare question my mental state. My mental state is fine. I was probably trying to kill myself because in the Halo book, that's exactly what Private Jenkins was trying to do. He only had partial power over his actions, though... like... the parasite had the upper hand sometimes and sometimes he did, plus he was mutilated, and he really wanted to die, 'cause he knew he wasn't going to be cured, and he was in a lot of pain, and also didn't even have freedom over his own body.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:58 am
Yes, I know what you mean. I've had numerous dreams that never involved me. Very weird indeed. But for whatever reason; I can't seem to remember any of them.

Geez; Samuel L. Jackson wouldn't let you die, then when he actually tries to shoot you himself he doesn't do it right and you still can't die. I'd pissed off too.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:04 am
Damn you Sammy J!
It wasn't that he didn't do it right, it was that something about what turned me was different, and that I regenerated brain damage, and no matter how much I got, I couldn't die. The more brain damage I got the harder it was to see, hear, move, speak etc, but I wouldn't die... and I had a feeling after getting decapitated my head would just sit there staring forever or until my brain got bored and decided to quit the dream... which is very likely why Sammy J showed up and popped a cap in the guy (so the dream didn't progress to boring), then saw me and was like "You again! The hell aren't you dead! Oh, I'm gonna finish you fo' good, this time!" That when I was braced for epic murderous rampage... but I woke up instead, which was very disappointing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:00 pm
Oo; dream sequence, dream sequence. I demand it!  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:53 am
I'm confused as to what your demand exactly is...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:37 pm
Another words; I demand a continuation of the dream you had to see if anything new and exciting happens, or if it repeats itself. Sometimes, my dreams change with my knowledge and without me wanting them to change or making them change. Other times, they repeat themselves and then continue on to a different chapter.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:31 pm
Well... I've gained the ability to teleport now in pretty much all of my dreams. I'm not even lucid sometimes, it'll just be like, BAM, teleport. Also, after my last lucid dream, I also gained telekinesis... Like... I gained dream abilities. I can actually use these sometimes when I'm not aware I'm dreaming. I'll just be like, "Oh, yeah! I can teleport and use telekinesis! SHAZAM!" and then, I like... own everything. At least one of those powers happens at least once every night, now. So... my non-lucid dream abilities are:

Underwater breathing: Always active if water present
Telekinesis: Sometimes while dreaming, and often while lucid.
Teleportation: Always when lucid, and often when just dreaming.
Flight: Rarely, and unless lucid, never in conjunction with other powers.
Super Speed: Rarely. Has pretty much been replaced with teleportation, unless traveling very very long distances.

Yeah... In dreams where I kick serious a**, I'm either a brawler or have a long, polearm-like weapon. Or a gun. I've like... gotten magic once, and it was all fire magic. Unfortunately, I've never really gotten a chainsaw. No, I'm wrong... I've never gotten a chainsaw that worked properly... until I fought some guy who had a chainsaw while dual-wielding my two non-working chainsaws and cut off his own arm with his chainsaw... That was cool. ... Him and his redneck friends were holding my family prisoner, and me and my Dad until we escaped and came back for revenge, so it was totally justified.
I never, like... go on a random killing spree In a dream... Unless it's a nightmare and I realize I'm dreaming, so I try to screw up the dream so badly by killing all the main characters so my subconscious gets all confused and just ends the dream. I RUINED IT'S PLANS!!! HAHAHA! ... It was a nightmare, they and me would have died horrible deaths anyway... plus they aren't real.
Anywho...

Seriously, the new powers are pretty cool. I actually had this one dream where I was like... in this dungeon/mansion maze thing and there was a time limit and if i didn't solve all the puzzles before the time ran out I died. Well, at some point, I was running out of time and realized I was dreaming, but I was still trying to solve the thing normally. Then all of a sudden, I'm like, "what the hell am I doing! I know I'm dreaming, I canjust teleport to the end!" so it was like, BAM. Got to see the whole dungeon to the end in a split second, and I arrived in front of the quest guy and he was like, "Congratulations! You made it!" and I was all like "Hells, yeah. Damn straight I made it, b****," and then the dream ended, and I felt totally awesome even though I totally cheated (dream cheated first, because it cut off all but like... 20 minutes of my remaining time... even though I was supposed to have like... 10 hours... It made up some bull-crap excuse of me falling asleep in the maze, or something...)

I've also noticed I have perfect recall of other dreams while dreaming. I should try to remember that one time I dreamed that whole book up some day... Hope I can hang on to it. It was such an awesome book. I am so pissed I forgot it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:10 am
Great to have you back. When you get a chance; please check out the dream I placed in here. See if you can figure it out and give me some feedback on it.  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Dreams (What's yours?)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces