Reply You might be here.
i'm growin up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Condom Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:57 am
so we all know i went off to find my dad, that was awkward, then i moved out my parents (again) and into a house (yeah like a real house, basement, carhole, fireplaces, the works) i've been binge drinking for the past 2 months and today i kicked someone out of our house, a drunk kid named danny-paul that i've NEVER liked. My roommate and i went to pick up her boy...thingy tony and tony was with dannypaul. Dannypaul was supposed to sleep on the couch, i was sleeping in the basement, i wake up at 4:30am to crashes and all i can think is "i'm not dealing with this s**t right now, if i don't die in the next 2 minutes than any anger can wait til i get up"

So go upstairs after realizing i can't sleep and oh hey guess what? Dannypaul decided to help himself to my booze, you never, ******** NEVER touch another drunk's booze! And he knocked over the ******** grill and just ******** left it. When i called him out on it he was all like "it wasn't me, i'll pick it up it's not my fault" then we dropped him off (me and my roommmate) and on the ride back i cussed him out.

The ******** had the nerve to make one last snide remark after he had gotten out of the car. So clearly my only option was to get out of the car after him, chase his a** down in a parking lot and pound his face into the gravel. <******** yeah i'm a b***h, don't you EVER disrespect me in my own house.

ok i feel alot better now  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:00 am
I hope you're alright ... things sound kind of rough lately.

As for kicking some guys a** ... ******** yeah. It reminds me of the time when my friend, while six months pregnant, punched some chick out. It was funny.  

punkarama
Vice Captain

[ Danger Woman ]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:44 pm
Damn, that sounds rough, Cokeh--I hope things whip back around for you.. D: <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:44 pm
Today was my last day in student accommodation, and I totally agree on your policy about alcohol sharing : ) I'm glad you kicked some a** cracker  

primaI
Captain

Condom Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:43 pm
hey sorry if i gave you guys the wrong idea, i'm not actually doing so bad, well my brother just got a 3rd DWI but let's not get into that.

Seriously though, i am in love with vodka, so much so that orange juice and redbulls taste funny without it. And i love not living with my parents, I LOVE not living with my parents!!!!

The only thing that sucks is all the ******** bruises i have, i'm a wiley drunk, and apparently i'm too outgoing for my own good when i've got alittle liquid courage in me. I seriously have never been hit on more than in the last two months rolleyes and i'm alittle disgusted to tell the truth, i mean some of these guys should NOT being flirting with me. I am clearly out of their league talk2hand  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:51 pm
Condom Fairy
And i love not living with my parents, I LOVE not living with my parents!!!!

qfmft. I love not living with my parents and smoking tons of weed every day and leaving the bong out.

I just need to get a job and go to school but cba

sorry about your s**t dude, I'd let you come over and help yourself to my booze cause I don't drink  

ItsMineNow

You might be here.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff