Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
-_- ******** KIDS SHUT THE ******** UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evil kade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:25 pm
GOD! My friends have kids, and they also roomed in with David. (Guy I live with).
And the kids! -_- They get spanked for not doing what they are told, and wen they are sent to the corner, they just cry! So ******** loud! Where are some ******** earphones when you need em?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:37 pm
Meh they are just kids. they cry too much. ._. they dont know how to shut the ******** up, and they wont stop till about age 9. ^^U  

XxKyubi_KunxX

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:21 pm
Kids are in either of two groups at any given time - loud and obnoxious, or quiet and cute (not always quiet).

I wish there was only one group, the second one.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:59 pm
They're fricken kids! just play with them and listen to them like you would anybody else. If you want them to shut up entertain them. exclaim  

Kyle C Fox

Snapplejack

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:26 pm
Lol, I know what you mean. From sound of it, those are boys. Boys get better as they grow. If you were lucky, they'd be girls... but they DO get miserable as the reach their teenage years. Bleh. Moral of lthe story; "Don't have kids". There's enough people on this earth anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:18 pm
WATTT DA FAWK!  

TobiasRedFox

naru2877

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:05 am
hey i'm only 14  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:58 pm
Those cries of scream-shreeking horror! I go to this library and i get them all the time while I am in the PC room hearing all the from the kids corner.  

Ahrend Tyger

Fashionable Canine

3,425 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 2:36 pm
-coughs softly- I know this is he ranting forum so you can post whatever you want because you are upset or angry, but let me intergect without getting my head chewed off please. Children are children and that cannot be changed. It seems you say that because you are not used to children and/or have no patience with them. They are going to do that, for awhile actually until the parent(s) teaches them to be tougher than that. So while you scream about it in your post remember that YOU were this way also. So was I. But I am pretty sure most of us got over it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:15 am
Ummm... you do realize that once a major Goverment change, (both US and Canada right now) comes the possibility that there will be a law against hitting children. I may be 14 but I have my sources.  

AwS-Martyr

Saga Shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:19 pm
I think thats a dumb law. physical discipline is often necessary for a child to know right from wrong. If a child grows up with never getting spanked, they usually become an obnoxious brat that expects to be served happiness on a silver platter. key word: USUALLY.
And as for the crying, you can't change that. just deal with it for now and they'll grow out of it.
Now, stop complaining and get on with your life.  
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 7:11 am
Yeah, I hate kids. But what can you do? Certainly can't punt the kid out of the window... as much as I'd like to (sometimes). I guess you'll just have to put up with it. :C  

Freiflug

Punching Bag

Serious discussion & Rants

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces