Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is sexier?
  Zero
  Kaname
View Results

StarfireLeyla

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:40 pm
I am up to chapter 39 and i dont understand what happened at the beginning of chapter 38 with Rido and Haruka. Why did Rido want to kill Yuuki? Why did they keep Yuuki hidden? How did Haruka die, was his head cut off and that's why he turned to dust? And lastly, how is it that Kaname is the original vampire, that Rido revived him and that he is not really Haruka and Juri's son and Yuuki's brother? Confused about this.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:04 am
also confused...!!!! sweatdrop stressed  

cutezjmce

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:02 pm
Yuuki being the hidden familar in Hakura and Juri's household still mystifies me, probably for her protections. Yuuki had a Brother, but Rido killed him.

Wikipedia
According to Asato Ichijou, he is the true head of the Kuran family. He currently is secretly reviving himself and gaining power, which only the council members know. Ten years ago, he was killed by Kaname when Rido attempted to kill Yuki as a sacrifice for undisclosed purposes. Rido is also aware that his fiancée, Shizuka Hiou, was killed by Kaname.
Rido is the one who revived Kaname, who is the Original Vampire. That is also the reason for Kaname for not being able to kill him.

With Rido's appearance, i see a large web of mysteries in the Kuran Family. Now the question is....Why is he here now? what does he want? Why did Kaname give him the Kuran blood for restoration?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:16 am
Eh i am still confused as well. But hopefully with the new chapters to come, things will start to clear up...hopefully  

DarkRose136

Ellie Cullen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:45 pm
they kept yuki hidden because rido wants to kill her. i believe yuki is the real Kuran pureblood. im not sure about any of the other answers either  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:42 pm
Ellie Cullen
they kept yuki hidden because rido wants to kill her. i believe yuki is the real Kuran pureblood. im not sure about any of the other answers either

Rido was sent by the council to retrieve Yuki. They don't want to kill the Kuran Princess. I think the council wants to use her as a puppet... Pureblood that is young is very easy to manipulate into their own cause. Unlike her parents that were determined not to bow down to the council.

Council isn't fond of purebloods that won't bow down to them XP

Edit: @ Poll... Put more of the male characters in... I like Cross better : <  

Kateroo

Luna Vampire Yuki

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:03 pm
Ok is this right?

Rido killed Kaname and then resurrected him , but Rido also killed Yuki's parents so Kaname killed Rido. Now Rido is being resurrected and he is yuki's true brother.
Is Kaname truly a pureblood? and was the arrangement foir yuki and rido, or yuki and kaname?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:49 am
I'm still a bit confused myself, but in time with new chapter's we'll find out the whole of it. I hope.  

3nj09r0w8hyeh

eternity_moonlight

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:07 pm
I know this is a sick thought and all that, but you got to admit that this makes sense: Rido wants to be king of the vampires, using the council as his support. But in order to do so, he might want to make more vampires, to be under his rule. Thus more vampires (yeah, get where I'm coming from I hope... I really don't want to elaborate) that can turn humans into vampires. Yuki a pureblood, so he can form a whole kingdom under his control with her. I really hope not though, because that's just kind of gross. But he does he need her for something. It just hasn't been mentioned yet.

And he summoned Kaname for a reason, but we don't know what. We have to account that in too. Kaname for one thing, can't kill the one who gave him life again. It's probably just the ritual thing, where you can't kill the one who gave you life, just like how Zero couldn't kill Shizuka at first because she was the one who gave him life as a vampire. But yeah...

I don't think Rido wants to kill her. I think he wants to use her for something. Juri Kuran yelled at Rido in one of the chapters for taking her first born child. Maybe Rido is thinking of taking Yuki for doing something similar to what he did to the first born of Juri and Haruka. It could be anything. I think Kaname might have been summoned using the first born child, now that I think about it... Too much confusion and unanswered questions! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:50 am
Hm... maybe Rido took over Kaname's body to help them get together?

Still keeping Kaname's soul in there, as to why Kaname suddenly broke down in that one chapter... cause he is still a child.

Hm.. something along the lines of oxymoron also?

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

rabbitbutt

Loiterer

13,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Rebuilder 100