Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
Moons Art Work. (dont laugh...i know i suck)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is My Art Good?
  no i hate it go to hell with your worthless art
  yes i like your artwork please keep drawing
  yeah but keep drawing you need improvment here and there
  no but with a little improvement you could get better
  its ok not bad but not good eather
  free gold
  random post
View Results

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:49 pm
User Image
thats of my friend (kk the pink leopard furry) and i in my old look. my new look i dont really have a pitcure of it...

User Image (and thats a refrence pic of me in my old fur.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:36 pm
Maybe you could try proportioning? Maybe different perspectives? Maybe look at some tuts and mold the tut to fit your needs in drawing? Suggestions.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:14 am
i think u need to get some lessons first. (no offense)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:25 am
People ask so early in their artistic development if they're good or not. Often enough they take it harshly when people admit their at to be at a low standard, often leaving it and deeming themselves not good enough to continue on this path.

All I can say is that your art is better than most, seems very early stage of artistic talents if you ask me. No one gets better by asking if they're good. You get better by continuing drawing, shaping your talent. Your pictures there make me think of plushie dolls, such round muzzles.

Hehe, you're not any worse than the best artists of this age when they were at their beginning level xd

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:42 pm
I agree with stardragon.I remember when my art was like that.I've improved a only alittle bit because I don't do it often,but practice makes perfect.Keep at it biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:23 pm
I am not an artist, but my recommendation would be to focus on specific parts of the characters and improve that way.  

00Shoe
Captain

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:40 am
as us paiters say if you paint something the 2nd time you can pant the same thing faster and better (which means if you work on something and it is a real challenge and you leaned from it the 2nd time you'll do it it will
be easier becouse you know what will work and what wont work and you'll know from the ferst time how to do it so you will work through it faster
and each time you do it you'll fix more bugs and once again you will know how to do it so it will be faster and so on) each work is a puzzle you should treat it like one
its just waiting to be salved  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:50 pm
Gegiretsu = ok ill try that next time i draw...o.o

Gin-Zil = XD atleast you didnt wish for me to burn in hell razz thanks for being nice

Dark stardragon = i like your words...ill be sure to give it a try...i havent been drawing alot lately cause of whats happening around here...x.x

Dark_Dragon_Bagera = lol im still at level one on art :/ ima try a coupple times...wont post anything in a wile... :/

00Shoe = hmm...sounds like something i should try...thanks

trainerghallan = not a bad saying....and ofcorse ill keep trying...hmm when i get some time ill try painting on msn paint...see how well i do

thank you all for your comments and ideas i should try... who knows...maby i will post something up soon...it wont be in penicl tho...hope you dont mind msn paint stuff  

MoonSilver777

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 11:53 am
MoonSilver777
Gegiretsu = ok ill try that next time i draw...o.o

Gin-Zil = XD atleast you didnt wish for me to burn in hell razz thanks for being nice

Dark stardragon = i like your words...ill be sure to give it a try...i havent been drawing alot lately cause of whats happening around here...x.x

Dark_Dragon_Bagera = lol im still at level one on art :/ ima try a coupple times...wont post anything in a wile... :/

00Shoe = hmm...sounds like something i should try...thanks

trainerghallan = not a bad saying....and ofcorse ill keep trying...hmm when i get some time ill try painting on msn paint...see how well i do

thank you all for your comments and ideas i should try... who knows...maby i will post something up soon...it wont be in penicl tho...hope you dont mind msn paint stuff

ilove ms paint even tho im not to good with pc's it just like photo shop,gimp,and so on and they are based of of painting so i love seeing people do that kind of stuff  
Art Share

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games