Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
Will you help me?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 10:53 am
I have two quests at the moment. Help meh?
The first, to revive my favorite thread, where I met one of my friends.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/all-_____s-school-_____s-sneak-in-and-find-a-_____/t.35545573_1/

Please help me try to get it back going again, if you have the time or care. It's my friend's thread, and it can be hard to keep a thread going. If not, it's okay. You don't have to help just because I asked you to.

The second quest is to get more active members for the guild. It would be more fun all around if more showed up. I don't have a lot of time with net access anymore, and it'd be nice to not have the guild be kept going by just two people. Please consider these, whether or not you help, and maybe you'll think of someone who'd like to.
Thank you for your time and help.

-Felix.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:59 pm
Fallen Poetry Angel
The second quest is to get more active members for the guild. It would be more fun all around if more showed up. I don't have a lot of time with net access anymore, and it'd be nice to not have the guild be kept going by just two people. Please consider these, whether or not you help, and maybe you'll think of someone who'd like to.

I was going to create a thread saying essentially the same thing last week but I fell asleep (while I was still online) before I got the chance to do so. As such I will just say what I was going to say there here......

People, PLEASE be more active. I'm asking really nicely, please be active. Right now, to the extent of my knowledge, there are two people who have a vast majority of the posts right now, these two and the other two or three people who post here are the only posters here! That's not something I can approve of! So please, I am saying this as nicely as I can, become more active, do things. Please, just don't make me do something like this again!

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

JUGGALO STYLE®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces